Mercenaries 2 coming to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

Mercenaries 2 Announced for PC.

Rumors that the PS3 exclusive Mercenaries 2: World in Flames would be coming to the Xbox 360 having proven to be overwhelmingly true, as EA and Pandemic just announced that development is not only extending to Microsoft's console, but to the PC and PlayStation 2 as well. The game will be released in fall 2007. IGN has some details.

Official Site :- *www.mercs2.com/

Press Release :- *biz.yahoo.com/bw/070222/20070222005304.html?.v=1

InterView :- *xbox360.ign.com/articles/766/766680p1.html

Wikipedia Entry :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercenaries_2:_World_in_Flames

I been waiting for this game. Atlast.
s18000rpm. Get this game. :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dude this game is heavy on killing sh1t:D, & no fun factor too:( .

but will try this game which BSNL will offer for free:D (get it, bsnl - free :D )

now waiting for "APB", from one of the creator of GTA.

its gameplay is similar to GTA - freeroam, stealing, breakin in, cop chases...but it differs heavily in one part- that is ONLINE.

it has online mode, in which you can become either Cop or a punk:D & cause mayhem all over the city/state.

you can team up with other online members & start busting the Punks or the other way round:D:D:D

btw has anyone here tried "25 ta life", this game also has the same features.

i tried to play it on my GMA900:)), but it gave some h/w side error.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
25 to life is the worst game ever created . Dont even try to play it it will only be a waste of time

OP
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
dude this game is heavy on killing sh1t:D, & no fun factor too:( .

but will try this game which BSNL will offer for free:D (get it, bsnl - free :D )

its gameplay is similar to GTA - freeroam, stealing, breakin in, cop chases...but it differs heavily in one part- that is ONLINE.

it has online mode, in which you can become either Cop or a punk:D & cause mayhem all over the city/state.

you can team up with other online members & start busting the Punks or the other way round:D:D:D

btw has anyone here tried "25 ta life", this game also has the same features.

i tried to play it on my GMA900:)), but it gave some h/w side error.

They are certainly fun factors in this game. Did you see the forums and the site?.

you can team up with other online members & start busting the Punks or the other way round

I never heard of APB?. What is it actually?. Do you have a link?. In this game you can roam round jungles,citites and other places. You can ride all sort of vehicles. The environment is totally destructable. You can hijack vehicles and many more. Even Mer 2 has co-op.

but it differs heavily in one part- that is ONLINE.

Are you talking about Mer 2 or other game?.

is its gameplay worse or gfx...:confused:, coz the game pics in gamespot look cool.
I think that game got very bad rating i think. not so sure.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Are you talking about Mer 2 or other game?
i was talkin of APB:wink:

APB
you'll be able to play as either a gang member or a member of "the enforcement"--so in other words, the game will definitely ship with player-versus-player combat. Jones explained that part of the idea behind APB came from his own examination of massively multiplayer role-playing games, which have, in the past, sometimes proved to be repetitive. Yet the designer also noted that fans of the Grand Theft Auto series, which he helped create, spent hours upon hours on that series' open-ended gameplay, stealing cars, getting into gunfights, taking on missions, fighting off the cops, and so on and so forth. Of course, the game will attempt to go beyond simply making another massively multiplayer time-sink with carjacking in place of beating up orcs. It will instead focus on continuous online play in a massive, free-form city ridden with crime.

Developed by David Jones, creator on the Grand Theft Auto series, this APB is a massively multiplayer online game based in living, breathing cities replicated from famous locales all over the world.
APB is a turf war involving two main factions -- the Squads, whose goal is to uphold the law, and the Gangs, who seek to break the law at all costs. Players will be able to choose their side -- the Gangs are all about graffiti, attitude, custom cars and earning cash any way they can.; the Squads stand for honor, teamwork, firepower and destroying the Gangs.
APB provides the player with the complete customization options from their weapons, vehicles and clothes to their attitude, music and environment.

about the APB in Digit, see this thread- > i've posted a Short Pictorial Trailer of the Game using screenies from actual Trailer

Thread Link-> pc games coming on 2007
Pictorial Trailer Link ->

Game's Official Link - *www.realtimeworlds.com/

OP
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
i was talkin of APB:wink:

APB

about the APB in Digit, see this thread- > i've posted a Short Pictorial Trailer of the Game using screenies from actual Trailer

Thread Link-> pc games coming on 2007
Pictorial Trailer Link ->

Game's Official Link - *www.realtimeworlds.com/

Oh I see. Nice screens but i do not think i can play that in online.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
why???

with better Internet connc. you can do it.:)
256 is a better connection?. Iam applying for BSNL braodband on monday. I can not withstand sify. They give me speed of 2 Kbps or less and i can not complete any work.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
2kbps- ya i know your net prblm thats why i uploaded those Hole pics:D for you.:)

why not try Airtel, its cheaper if you dont use land line phone much.

the Monthly rent for Landline is just Rs.25/-, rest is for BB concctn.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
2kbps- ya i know your net prblm thats why i uploaded those Hole pics:D for you.:)

why not try Airtel, its cheaper if you dont use land line phone much.

the Monthly rent for Landline is just Rs.25/-, rest is for BB concctn.

My plans was to get Airtel. It is currently not in our area. I asked the airtel people when we will get a connection. They reply was January 2007. I asked them on august. It is already February. They called me and said on somewhere on jan and said by february first week i will get a connection. But i did not get. Mum said she needs landline phone. Calling native place through mobile phone is very expensive.

So i had to get bsnl now. That is the only hope to get a landline and a broadband.

I need to ask you if. BSNL give a stable connection and speeds?. How is the service?.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its good, atleast in this "Cunningham Crescent Road Area".

& one more thing, the Service (call centre) guys here are really faast:D, i mean i applied for Plan change (frm 250 to 900) & it got changed in a Week itself:D, & just a week back i complained for "no Connection", & they rectified the problem in an hour. (some maintenance work was goin on, i guess)

speed's stable, i just now downloaded Real GTA Mod (for gta3 -110mb):D in IDM @ steady 30+KBps speed.:wink:

OP
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
its good, atleast in this "Cunningham Crescent Road Area".

& one more thing, the Service (call centre) guys here are really faast:D, i mean i applied for Plan change (frm 250 to 900) & it got changed in a Week itself:D, & just a week back i complained for "no Connection", & they rectified the problem in an hour. (some maintenance work was goin on, i guess)

speed's stable, i just now downloaded Real GTA Mod (for gta3 -110mb):D in IDM @ steady 30+KBps speed.:wink:

Then i go for BSNL then. The only thing is that how long i have to wait.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^dude use the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" link:wink:

like this.

*img243.imageshack.us/img243/7219/01vq1.th.jpg *img201.imageshack.us/img201/9711/02no1.th.jpg

& if you're a regular to ImageShack, then register there, you'll have a Photo Album there.:wink:

OP
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
^^dude use the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" link:wink:

like this.

*img243.imageshack.us/img243/7219/01vq1.th.jpg *img201.imageshack.us/img201/9711/02no1.th.jpg

& if you're a regular to ImageShack, then register there, you'll have a Photo Album there.:wink:

I used the img tag near to it. But it did not work. Thanks for your help :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom