MERAOFFICE: Another forums from Merawindows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hey guys!

I just got a good news :D

Merawindows ppl launched another site *meraoffice.com

The interface is too cool, just like Windows Vista ;)

The news which I got is that, they r planning to send free Office 2007 DVD and many other DVDs free to registered members, just like they did in Merawindows.com :)

I hv already registered there and I thought to share this information with u also :D

They'll also start some contests very soon and they'll also give prizes to the most active member monthly ;)

Its gr8 guys that we r now also getting Microsoft products delivered to home absolutely FREE as we got free Ubuntu CDs ;)

Source: One of my buddy, who is a staff member there :D

blackpearl

The Devil
Great news!! Got registered.

Are they going to send MS Office 2007 final for free??? But it isn't mentioned on the website.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
This is Microsoft's way of promoting their own products!!! I'm not all interested in this cheap M$ gimmicks!!
Guys don't fall prey to M$'s foul tactics!! OpenOffice.org rules the Office suite market. It's has the Lion's
share of the market!!

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
YES! Free mein jo mile, woh achchha :D

And they hvnt officially announced it but yeh andar ki baat hai ;)

About Office 2007 DVD, its not yet clear whether it'll be final version or BETA version?

but its good that they will arrange contests regularly and give prizes also :D

But we'll hv to active there to get those prizes ;)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Today I receive Windows Vista RC 1 DVD frm mera windows.:D I already had Vista Ultimate installed.:( But the dvd case is gr8.

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^
gr8 buddy :D

I'm also trying to be active there, whenever I connect net, I logged in thinkDigit & meraoffice ;)

Keep posting, thats what we can do :D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Heh, who on thier right minds will give a final version for free and that too free shipped? ;)

If its beta, who needs when we got WiNK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom