memory card(micro sd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalage

java is fun.
hi i am having a nokia s40 based hand set. and is going to sell it. i already deleted my images and personal data from it but want t make it sure that can it be recovered or not.....(as it happned in case of HDD) If yes is there a way to securely delete it???

On My Computer, when you select "Format" don't select "Quick Format" as that will not erase your card to the fullest (ie.It will leave some slim chances of recovery)
And Why worry man? :D

OP
digitalage

digitalage

java is fun.
r u sure that that will leavve no chances of recovery since i tried the shredders but they do not work on memory chips....

^^^ I dont think so that anybody wish to sahre threre family pics to others...(whom u dont even know.....)

^^^ Is there a surity that the data cant be recovered...???

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@digitalage- Format your card, don't select quick format. After formatting, click a few pics of nature, animals (and such pictures). Format it again without quick format. There's no chance of recovering the previous images.

OP
digitalage

digitalage

java is fun.
thanks every one.... i think more or less all the answers come to same point,.... copy garbage. and format.... thanks again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom