megaupload premium link generator with premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
hello i own a premium account i need a software that i can generate the premium account for uploading purposes since megaupload had the feature of unlimited download and i had uploaded arround 220 gb i need to transfer that to another server without premium link generator i cant do that so . if i get a software like cms grabber which generates any no of rapidshare share files to direct downloading with server details where ever u paste it u can download thats what i needed for megaupload service it not illegal iam not asking for bypassing country limit see when u had the account the downlod acclerator will contact megaupload to get the premium link for download that link is possible only with premium account . so i am asking with legal rights i own the account i need to use it so please help who can find megaupload premium link generator with premium account feature . i had an account i dont want account i want software which talks to the server and generate me premium links

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
i want software which talks to the server and generate me premium links

Go talk to the mods...

I have a suggestion. Login to your premium account, press download. And go to the page source, and copy the address of the premium download. and paste it in CMS grabber. Or download it via flashget, and pause it when the download starts. then you can copy the address of the premium download. Simple, na?

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
what if i had 5000 files is that possible and in the net some crores files will that be possible

what if i had 5000 files is that possible and in the net some crores files will that be possible
use downthemall for downloading all links of a certain type on a page.
all you need is mozilla firefox or GNUzilla Icecat or Debian Iceweasel.

PS: reporting. you posted this thread again after original was locked.:mad:

shantanu

Technomancer
seriously man, read the rules and kidly do not start another one.. you are new so plz dont take that for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom