Mega upload download problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
I have to download a file from mega upload.com whose size is 20.3MB. But its showing download with premium. Is there any way I could download it for free.

choudang

Padawan
no.. you don't need to be a premium user for that. just wait for a day.. and try again. and there is another megaupload prob that displaying msg "No Pipe Line for India."

rajesh

Journeyman
warrior said:
no.. you don't need to be a premium user for that. just wait for a day.. and try again. and there is another megaupload prob that displaying msg "No Pipe Line for India."

No pipe line for India? Funny error. Never seen that one. :)

royal

Padawan
yes Megaupload has recently introduced this ... :evil:

says only users from USA and UK can download all the time .... :cry:

anyway I have been successful to download inspite of that :twisted:

though I dont know whether its all right to discuss the method here :roll:

aditya1987

Extheist
I get this message:::

All download slots assigned to your country (India) are currently in use.
Please try again later.

Only users with IPs in the United States, UK and Canada enjoy unlimited free download services. The number of slots made available to other countries is calculated based on that country's contribution to covering our operational expenses. We can no longer afford to provide unlimited service to users from your country. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For unlimited use of our service, you can buy a Premium Membership.

nicole2208

Broken In
Hey rajas, can you please elaborate on using proxy and trying to downlaod from Megaupload or Rapidshare ? :roll:

Actually,i do face similar problems from Mega recently :cry:

rajas700

Youngling
nicole2208 said:
Hey rajas, can you please elaborate on using proxy and trying to downlaod from Megaupload or Rapidshare ? :roll:

Actually,i do face similar problems from Mega recently :cry:

PM me i will give some tips..........

vrnoormd

Broken In
Just Reload the Page in untill u get the

" Click here to Download "

It will take 4 to 5 times to me......

Best of Luck

rajas700

Youngling
rajesh said:
Damn Megaupload. It has started giving the Message Now.

U people how long will use free service???U have to Try it and if u fell good then u must go for purchase and these were only know be free service.U people will go on download something and for it others will have to pay????What man????Think of it can u avail it for free throught the period???They also must get some benefit know???so go for purchase of premium account orelse keap mum.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom