Status
Not open for further replies.

gambit

Broken In
I saw on a teleshopping show that u can improve u're memory(I'm not talking about computer memory) to almost photographic memory. All that needs to be done is buy a couple of audio or video cassettes, books, etc.. the whole thing cost about a 1000 rs & just by following the techniques & doing some simple exercises u can have photographic memory. Is this possible? I mean just imagine anyone planning to give their engineering or medical exams or just about any exams can do so by preparing a week or 2 in advance & also hope to get good results.

jay4u

In the zone
You have 2 kinds of memory

1. Automated memory which is in used sub conciously. You not go on remembering everything you do or say. It is loaded in ur brain automatically.

2. The other type of memory is Associated memory. In this case semi conciously or conciously we keep things associating with other things we know to form a LINK CHAIN SYSTEM. So in this case wecan proceed in a linear fashion by linking every detail to the next one in such a way that the brain recollects it fast. That's how all these memory improvement programs works.

Suppose you wanna remember 10 things from ur room. See them make a list in order. Now link first item to its next by some wierd way. Like cigar and carrot and wine in order. Now imagine carrot smoking cigar then carrot inside a wine bottle. Now after 5 min or so when u r asked ur mind once the first is out starts in linking with the next word. That's how it works. Dont go for buying those stuff. Instead try making ur own rules to memorise

Imagination is more important than Knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom