Meet the iPod nano, now in pink

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Meet the iPod nano, now in pink
Posted Jan. 22, ’08, 5:57 AM PT by Aayush Arya

The Apple Online Store is back up and there has indeed been an addition to the “New to the Store” list, but it might not exactly be the thing most people were hoping for. No new Macs for us to get all excited about, though that wasn’t much of a surprise. Instead, what we do have is something for the ladies - a shiny new iPod Nano sporting a matte pink color. It is available in the single capacity of 8GB for $199.

*www.macuser.com/2008/01/22/iPod%20nano%20pink%20%28fixed%29.jpg

Overall, the iPod nano range now includes a 4GB silver model priced at $149 and 8GB models in six colors - silver, pink, blue, green, black and the (PRODUCT) RED special edition. All models, including the brand new pink one, are available worldwide as of now. You now know what to gift that special someone on Valentine’s Day this year. If you need any help, Apple will gladly offer you some, absolutely free of cost. Go get her, champ.

[Via MacUser]

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Oink Oink *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/49.gif .. Best suited for girls *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

Oink Oink *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/49.gif .. Best suited for girls *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif
so iMav will finally start liking apple due to the fact that they sell products designed for guys like him and gx_saurav will have to start buying those highly loathable Apple products for all his GFs:lol:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
so iMav will finally start liking apple due to the fact that they sell products designed for guys like him and gx_saurav will have to start buying those highly loathable Apple products for all his GFs:lol:

Nah, I won't gift my GFs anything, other then small useless things like ring or perfume etc

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Ahhhhhh!!!! The amount of pink!!! Gulp!!!! Boy hormones receding... must-look-at-black..... must-drink-beer ....

nix

i find the new nano incredibly thin... when i saw it in real i was stunned...

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Pink Sucks! I have a black 30 GB and it is cooler than pink!

@arya, do you have any idea how to update the OS of my 5th Generatation iPod Video 30GB to the 6th Generation or the Classic ones with cover flow?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@hellnight: u cannot get the official firmwares of gen 6 on ur 5G or 5.5G but u can hack ur 5G & 5.5G firmwares to emulate the looks of the touch or claasic or a hybrid of the looks

more on that can be found Here

@metalhead: me buy a pink ipod for the fairer sex hmmm.... quite possible :p

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
heeeeeeeeee... for inky ponky gals.. who often says.. chooooooooooooo cheeeeeewt *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
i mean the one thats scratch proof and finger print doesnt stick,
My Moto is matte black
Yes, the front of the iPod nano is scratch and fingerprint resistant. :)

Can't say the same thing about the stainless steel back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom