MCSE Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivg33k

I s33 G33ky p30pl3
I will be doing MCSE & CCNA course, what is the salary that i can get in India after completing my course.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Pick one Track dude. CCNA is valued here but not MCSE or MCP. For going into Networking line that too deep u'll also need RHCE(Red Hat Certified Engineer). MCSE, MCP, CompTIA , all these certifications are valued abroad, not here brother.;)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
MCSE, MCP, CompTIA , all these certifications are valued abroad, not here brother.
Where does this information coem from ? From own experience or hearsay? I'm an MCSE, A+ , CCNA , CCDA and a couple of more if I continue to name it.Personally I really didn't find a hell of a demand in US or some other places I have been at. However I believe this was a few years ago so I wouldn't know now.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
True, being a MCSE myself, IMHO u get good jobs only after getting 2 or 3 years experience in India.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Where does this information coem from ? From own experience or hearsay? I'm an MCSE, A+ , CCNA , CCDA and a couple of more if I continue to name it.Personally I really didn't find a hell of a demand in US or some other places I have been at. However I believe this was a few years ago so I wouldn't know now.
I'm currently doing my graduation, B.Tech in I.T 3rd year. Side by side I'm doing NIIT's 3 year GNIIT course and 1 year CompTIA Diploma course.
There my earlier Teacher who was both a MCP and CCNA certified told me this ****.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Oh really? Funny a person certified with both CCNA and MCP should work in NIIT... I thought they were quite valuable certifications...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Oh really? Funny a person certified with both CCNA and MCP should work in NIIT... I thought they were quite valuable certifications...
a lot of them work at NIIT/CMS?JetKing itself, actually most of the guys who are there have been their students in previous batches ;) 100% employment :rolleyes:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I'm currently doing my graduation, B.Tech in I.T 3rd year. Side by side I'm doing NIIT's 3 year GNIIT course and 1 year CompTIA Diploma course.
There my earlier Teacher who was both a MCP and CCNA certified told me this ****.

if you are studying Comptia courses for a laugh then please go ahead. But personally I wouldn't waste a penny going for that again. Theres not quite alot you could learn through any of the Comptia courses which you probably could at home with a system or two and some time. Do they still feed people the lies that only Comptia certified people get hired outside ? Because thats hogwash.

Just be cause a person works in NIIT doesn't mean the certifications are invalid or worthless either. As I said holding just a CCNA and a MCSE/MCP isn't going to get you anywhere. Maybe if you're lucky an entry level position but the above certifications are usually considered as stepping stones into a Network career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom