Mcp site not accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

techx

Right off the assembly line
I passed my MCP and today I got a email that I have to register to the mcp site to get access my member kit( certificates and stuff).
the link is as below

*mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.aspx

But this site in not appearing in my browser.
I am browsing this from a internet cafe.
They are also telling associate your Windows Live ID (formerly the e-mail address and password that you use to sign in to the Passport Network) with your Microsoft certification credentials.
For this they are telling to visit this site
*www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/passport/instructions_b.mspx
but the link to associate the account that is
*mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx
is not available in there site.

Help me guys ...I don't want my hardwork end up with nothing...

I am waiting for your replies

OP
techx

techx

Can anyone of u ppl open the above mentioned links and check whether they are valid....

It is very urgent guys help me out........

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Try following proxy sites. may be there is one which will work for you:

Code:
*proxy.org/
*www.kproxy.com/
*vtunnel.com/
*ktunnel.com/
*www.iamunblocked.com/
*www.hidemyass.com/
*www.maximumproxy.com/
*www.ninjaproxy.com/
*www.waythru.info/
*www.unipeak.com
*www.guardster.com
*www.antonella.in
*www.gingerproxy.com

OP
techx

techx

All links are valid. Tested here at Chennai.

I am trying to connect to site from a internet cafe. Is that creating the problem because the site sure is using encryption and I have heard sites using encryption are not accessible from A network using same net connection.

Is this true.
BTW I am working in dubai.
I do not have internet here at home or workplace.
And concerning proxy stuff the f**cking ISP here block even those.

Thanks for replying friends.
Help me out on this as it is important my future job

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Or, instead of a proxy site, try a proxy server.

You can get proxy lists at: www.samair.ru/proxy
OR
*www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=proxy&sourceid=opera&num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

if you need a software to change proxys automatically go to www.proxyway.com. Get the free one.

OP
techx

techx

*forum.meetthegeeks.org/freesurf/

Thanks a lot man. I did not get through the MCP site
but proxy Does not get blocked by ISP. Now I can browse internet like I did in India.
All other proxys are beigh blocked by etisalat the one and only one worst ISp over here in UAE.

Thanks a lot chirag and others for the valuable info.

OP
techx

techx

Thank u all but as I mentioned in above post the problem was with The internet cafe
Yesterday I browsed through the site from my Uncle's PC from his internet connection at home. But sad I could not register as now it is saying that the id and access code is wrong.
Any way I will get a broadband connection in my shop tommorow.
I can't imagine how money I burned over this MCSA certification.

It costs almost Rs40,000 including exam fees here. It the only reason I am so serious abt this problem. I know this was the dumbest decision I ever took in my life. But I was left with no choice because other courses were more expensive and I can't come to india for the course. It will cost me more as my business will suffer a hell of loss if I did so. It is also very important for many tech jobs here

Last edited:
OP
techx

techx

Thank GOD after lots of mails to MS they finally ordered my welcome kit. They and me tried a lot to get access to site but all went waste. So they told they will look my transcript and replied they already sent the kit. I am waiting for the arrival .

Anyway Thanks to all of u guys for ur piece of suggestions and replies..thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom