max payne

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnansurya

Broken In
:roll: have played the max payne-first part game. iam in part 3 when in the hotel we enter the rooms the flames come but when i gione to the last room i am unable to find way and i die.

gamer

casablanca

Broken In
hi
u r talking about part 2 chapter 4 thats
put out my flames with gasoline

perhaps the walkthrough will help u more, just follow the link

*www.3drealms.com/max/walkthrough/p2c4.html

casablanca

svenkat83

Journeyman
That was a pretty irritating level similiar to the Sniper Town of MOH AA.
casablanca I never knew that we can put out the flames with the gasoline.Thanks for that info.Thats the first time hearing it.

casablanca

Broken In
neither did i venkat!!!
its just the chapter's name go ask the makers of the game why they have given such name
check the max payne level if u want to clarify further

casablanca

Broken In
neither did i venkat!!!
its just the chapter's name go ask the makers of the game why they have given such name
check the max payne level if u want to clarify further

svenkat83

Journeyman
Oops...I completely forgot the name of that level.Thought that it was an idea to put out flames.Really funny.Laughing at myself.

casablanca

Broken In
its ok venkat
happens with everyone, me too
no problem
hey venkat have u played the Max Payne2, its too mature and and has some bad scenes too, but finished it in 1 night, it was great finishing that game

svenkat83

Journeyman
Thanks casablanca.
Yeah Maxpayne 2 and Mafia were the two games which I had to play alone.
:wink: I completed Max Payne in 2 days.

cd_saurav

Right off the assembly line
i've completed all levels but unable to play max payne-1 by kungfu patch. this patch is not working...

girish_b

Journeyman
oh waht the ...
i comleted max payne 1 and 2
im maxpayne 1 i felt this interesting
therewas a place which we have to go between many containers.
i was unable to open a small bridge . then i found a board saying about placing a small brick behind the tyres of vehicles parking there to stop the vehicles from slipping away . i found a truck with a wooden brick placed at it's back tyres. i broke it by a shot from gun and the truck went scrolling back. it hit the small bridge and it opened

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
girish_b wrote:
i was unable to open a small bridge . then i found a board saying about placing a small brick behind the tyres of vehicles parking there to stop the vehicles from slipping away . i found a truck with a wooden brick placed at it's back tyres. i broke it by a shot from gun and the truck went scrolling back. it hit the small bridge and it opened

he he!! :D I remember my days ---- really I lost my hope on that --- I don't like to take help in interesting games like that ---- one day I was angry and firing a lot everywhere when accidentally I shot the brick --- & :D :D :wink:

BTW I have some problem with Maxpayne 2 --- when I run it from 1st time right after installation, it runs fine but from the 2nd time the 'health meter','timer', & 'text displaying bullets' kleft gets fuzzy -- also when I scroll for selecting the guns I see only some coloured patches ----- it is really imposiible to play without those ---- :cry: :cry:
I can't understand what happens in the second time even the savegames which ran fine on the first time don't works :(
I have tried every possible way I know --- Updating the game,updating video drivers ,updating directx,installing from different cds switching os ----
Can anyone help me.

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
svenkat83 wrote:
Andrew,Did you try lowering the settings I mean the in-game graphics settings...?
sure!--- that is first thing I tried.
I tried (800x600x16;800x600x32;640x480x16;640x480x32). The game runs smoothly in every in game resolution but my actual problem remains the same.
I have p4 1.7 GHz processor, mercury motherboard (Model P4 M266 NDFSMx) with in built 'S3 ProSavage DDR' graphics shared 32 mb ram (ID 8D04); 256 mb sdram.
now what??

Loki87

Broken In
onboard graphics dont run all games smoothly
they dont have all the features
maybe u can get a geforce4 mx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom