Max Payne + NFS UG problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
Hie everyone out there..
1 ) I have a problem.My NFS UG CD's are not working properly.Actually i'm not able to copy certain files from the CD ( Disk-1 ).I request all the gamers on the forum to please help me out with this.If any one over here can mail me the files then the help would be really appreciated.All i need is the files under the directory
/sounds/skids
/sound/nos
Please help me out.They'll be approx. 4-6 MB in size.

2 ) The second problem i'm facing is with Max-Payne (The very first version).I tried playing this game after a long time.Earlier i used to play it on Win-ME but this time i installed it on Windows-XP.There is no big problem,the intro video is playing fine and the intro mission (where max finds his wife dead) is also playing fine.As soon as the first level of part 1 loads the game exits.Is there a solution to this?

q3_abhi

Youngling
About Max Payne-

Try to check ur video memory. If it is possible then try increasing ur Onboard VGA share.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The Max Payne problem that you have talked about has caused much heartburn for many. It has been extinsively discussed here too. Check out the two threads to know more about it.

Thread One

Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom