AMD X2 3800+ AM2
ASUS M2NPV-MX

And also the normal RPM of CPU fan.

Thanks a lot!

IDLE - 35-40
LOAD - 50-52C

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Ok , ur question actually has loads on answer ... u should also mention ur cabinet , and the fans in it .. what kind of ambient temps ur room has , and then the ambient temps in ur cabinet too ...

casanova

The Frozen Nova
It should be under 55 degrees for mobo and proccy and under 45 degrees for HDD

Deathvirus, have u overclocked ur E6600?

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Never saw a E6600 above 2.4 GHZ and even I have the same proccy. I plan to overclock mine as well. Is this to the safe lvl or extreme

OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
deathvirus_me said:
Ok , ur question actually has loads on answer ... u should also mention ur cabinet , and the fans in it .. what kind of ambient temps ur room has , and then the ambient temps in ur cabinet too ...

Well the cabinet is not a fancy one its Intex with 400W PSU. The air circulation is good inside the cabinet. I haven't yet installed any extra fan. The room temperature these days is 30-33 degrees C. But will go upto 45 C in the summers. The PC probe utility & the BIOS these days show approx. these temperatures:
Processor- 30-35 degrees C
Motherboard- 32-36 degress C
CPU RPM- always above 3000(mostly in the range of 3068-3100)
I dont OC the processor.

mananknl

Broken In
i have a p4 2.8 HT Prescott with a 300W PSU.Mine idle cpu temp. is always around 57 degrees C according to SpeedFan & Fan rpm is arnd 2500.I m using stock cooling nd my room temp. is arnd 33 degrees.I am not using any extra fan and also one side of my cabinet is open.Wht can i do 2 reduce the temp.?

assasin

Banned
^^^ P4 prescotts r a furnace apiece.so u cant do much to reduce temps.try using xtra fans.sud drop the temp.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@narangz
ur proccy is pretty cool yaar...i think ocing urs wont increase too much as ur current temps are very low.
My CPU fans is always above 4500rpm. with CPU temps 40~42 at idle @ 2.5 from 2.2.

My mobo temps are 40 and max at 42 and mobo fan speeds are above 6500rpm and even touched 7500rpm[i experimented with all other fans OFF].

So ur are pretty gud.

OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
aravind_n20 said:
@narangz
ur proccy is pretty cool yaar...i think ocing urs wont increase too much as ur current temps are very low.
My CPU fans is always above 4500rpm. with CPU temps 40~42 at idle @ 2.5 from 2.2.

My mobo temps are 40 and max at 42 and mobo fan speeds are above 6500rpm and even touched 7500rpm[i experimented with all other fans OFF].

So ur are pretty gud.

Thanks for the reply, friend! Well I wont OC the processor as I dont play games. So I guess I dont need extra fans.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
narangz said:
Well the cabinet is not a fancy one its Intex with 400W PSU. The air circulation is good inside the cabinet. I haven't yet installed any extra fan. The room temperature these days is 30-33 degrees C. But will go upto 45 C in the summers. The PC probe utility & the BIOS these days show approx. these temperatures:
Processor- 30-35 degrees C
Motherboard- 32-36 degress C
CPU RPM- always above 3000(mostly in the range of 3068-3100)
I dont OC the processor.

Temps seem pretty fine. ... Also plug in a few more fans .. should bring down the overall temps. by almost 5c ...

OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
@Aravind & deathvirus

Thank you a lot guys! I'll get two-three fans & add them. Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom