"Massive Mandriva" A 3D Desktop Like Never Before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Today is 1st Jan 2007 and it is a very special day for many reasons.

First and Foremost its a NEW YEAR. Wishing you a very happy New Year guys and gals.

Secondly its birthday of my LINUX BLOG:
*discoverlinux.blogspot.com/
Yes my LINUX BLOG is one year old today.

Thirdly I am a BSNL BROADBAND user. I have heard that BSNL is increasing the bandwidth from 256 Kbps to 2Mbps. Well keeping my fingers crossed, Let us see what happens.

I am gonna present you such Desktop Screen Shorts that would blow the wind out of your system. It would make you absolutely speechless. It a massive collection of Desktop wallpapers. They are 70 in all.

I hope you would open this link with a speed of 2 Mbps provided you are a BSNL Dataone Broadband user:

*discoverlinux.blogspot.com/2006/12/mandriva-power-pack-dvd-2007.html

If possible please leave a comment and if possible please place an entry in my guest book.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Your BLOG is really good. But here are some suggestions...

1) Post screenshots which looks useful to Windows users. 3D cube looks good but it never make a Windows user switch to Linux.

2) Post the information where and how they can get the distro.

3) Beryl has very nice features which can be productive also. Try to highlight those features.

4) Give screenshots of other useful apps also doing various jobs which can be done on Windows. For example office apps, chatting, browser, gaming etc.

Keep it up.

OP
paragkalra

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
thanx for your complements!

I have been writing articles on various Linux softwares and Applications and posting the screen shorts for the same:

Check this thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43872&goto=newpost

I will try to do it on a very large and extensive scale.

Well about the source from where I downloaded the distro Mandriva :
Its Torrent Website: *www.demonoid.com

mediator

Technomancer
@parag : Nice blog.

But brother linux isn't that difficult in today's era as u blogged. Neways please dont take it as if I'm being rude, but if u really wanna improve on and show off "DESKTOP ENVIRONMENT" then I suggest u take a look at

* *www.fedoraforum.org/gallery/
* *www.ubuntuforums.org/gallery/

I promise u'll be shocked to see the beauty of Linux!! and if u wanna enhance the beauty further then learn the art of configuring fluxbox!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom