Status
Not open for further replies.

vysakh

Padawan
I love this game and i am stuck

I am currently in scene 11 or 12 or 13 and i start the scene with no weapons. There is brick next to me and i have to take a hammer. The mission is to do a violent and gruesome action with the hammer. What should i do? I killed many of the enemies but still the door is not opening ??

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
the game sucks (my opinion) :x

निहायती घटिया गेम है , बकवास गेम :twisted:

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
Hope ur above 18 ???????? , serious !!! . To get a violent and gruesome execution , u got to sneek behind a guy , keep pressing the right click button , which will bring up a WHITE circle or HALO (very angelic lol ) .

If u keep pressing the right click , the color of the HALO will change to Yellow (Violent) and then Red (Gruesome) . Once u get those colors release the mouse to perform the actions . Try to get one guy alone in any room or section of the prison to perform the tasks as they normally go by groups and they easily spot you .

OP
vysakh

vysakh

Padawan
thanks klinux, for the method. I finished it and i reached the next scene. I am definitely under 18

@tarey_g why do u hate it ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
becoz yaar i didn't like that game , gives me headache .storyline no good . graphics not outstanding.bgm avg.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
oh cr*p !!! Under 18 !!!! anyways , hope u will be 18 soon . just pay the game and dont take it too seriously . once u finish that , go in for something with less violence , so that u dont suffer from headaches like tarey and vision blurrs like me . Plus hope u dont use the language they use in the game . some ppl think its Kool or Hi Fi to use that lang , actually it makes those very same people sound stupid when they speak it in public . Anyways , at the end of the day , just take it as a GAME , nothing else .

PS : reduce the brightness and contrast , so as not to get the headaches and BLINK consciously , so as to reduce eye strain while playin gany game

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Headaches and blurred vision? So I wasen't alone in this. Although I liked the game for it's inherent difficulty, I just couldn't continue playing it beacuse I always ended up with headaches and watery eyes! And the level of violence is bound to make you squeamish, especially if you get one of those red-circle executions. Never played the game after dinner.

OP
vysakh

vysakh

Padawan
well, i play it mostly at night. Since it is dark at night and the game itself is dark, i dont have a problem with the game and i dont strain my eyes. I have also noticed that the game gets more clear or visible during nighttime rather than with light

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i also play in night (becoz this is the only time when n one disturbs me ;)), btw the cause of my headache is the bad representation of the game ie bad story,gameplay etc. playin this game was more like a punishment(i played it till the end only becoz when i start a game i finish it too, no matter how bad it is.).

OP
vysakh

vysakh

Padawan
i didnt feel anything bad about it. Maybe its because i havent understood the story clearly. If you have understood the story, can u tell me ??

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Its about a death row prisoner called James Earl Cash who's been sentenced to death by lethal injection. Of course, after a conspiracy or two by the snuff film director, Starkweather, you only get injected by a sleeping drug and after a while, wake up, wondering if you've arrived in hell yet or not. And as he should know, James is still alive. but for him to show his gratitude towards starkweather who has just saved him from certain death, he has to kill several gang members and become the star actor of a "snuff Film" where people actually get killed on camera.

Source: *www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/review/R76306.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom