mandira in MS virtual tech days

Status
Not open for further replies.

motobuntu

Journeyman
Guys these are the pics from virtual tech days, I attended the win2k8 sessions it and found it very useful. & mandira bedi added the charm to the whole event :p

any fellow digitian who attended the event??

anand1

In the zone
Yes i too had it yesterday but due to lack of time from my studies i only had a glance of it. Did the lecture on SQL got completed. Actually i had the schedule on my mail but accidentaly it has been deleted. So plz help...!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Tech days was a nice event.it looked almost like sitting in a hall execpt we can't see others. I attended the Windows server 2008 session.
Nice informative session was held. those who have missed it can watch recorded sessions.

[rant]
mandira is cr@p. i hate her. she interferes too much.

First she Replaced Harsha in cricket & now Tech events.

cr@p cr@p

[/rant]

Ps: Now attending Windows server 2008 security

OP
motobuntu

motobuntu

Journeyman
Yes i too had it yesterday but due to lack of time from my studies i only had a glance of it. Did the lecture on SQL got completed. Actually i had the schedule on my mail but accidentaly it has been deleted. So plz help...!

all the lectures will be available on the same site within a few days for offline viewing.

lectures for offlibe viewing can be downloaded from *www.microsoft.com/india/webcasts/ondemand.aspx

anybody won prizes???

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
No calls yet, seems they will send books based on my profile.
College Student.

Anyways, if they call to ask my preference, what book i should suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom