Making a website, help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsavfrom2007

Broken In
I already have a website online.
But it is not a website at all.
See this :- (I m not spamming, just want to show the problem.)
Code:
*forumu.szhost.info/

Now, plz tell me that how can I make a website there?
Is it something related to transffering files through ftp or what?

What alternate methods can I use?

Please help.

OP
U

utsavfrom2007

Broken In
I am tring 2 make a forum where I can also place ads.
Plz add me on yahoo and help me out, plz.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
upload the whole script wit all files to the dir.. Then run install.php and enter ur server info.. Or follow the instr on the readme of the script..

To have ur own forum for free u can go here
This site will provide u free readymade online forum and that to with the space.But if uwan to have the forum on ur site then their r many free laternatives like vanila ,phpbb etc

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
siddharth_2463107 said:
To have ur own forum for free u can go here
This site will provide u free readymade online forum and that to with the space.But if uwan to have the forum on ur site then their r many free laternatives like vanila ,phpbb etc

Free Forum hosters dont give so much control over the forum. It is good for a start but if are serious and wanna have a forum Good and longtime...look for reliable web hosting :)

krrrish

Broken In
go to www.ifastnet.com .

like pathik said if u want to learn then dont go for one-click-installation of forums .get d ftp details and then upload d files . it will take a bit of time , bt u will learn loads of stuff .which will also help ya later to add mods n stuff.

if u dont want to go into such thng n want it to b done for u then click on 'zantastico'(or whtevr d spelling ) and install ur forum in one click .

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Free Forum hosters dont give so much control over the forum. It is good for a start but if are serious and wanna have a forum Good and longtime...look for reliable web hosting :)

LOL, all repeat the same thing after me ;)

If you need free web hosting...your best choice would be *freewebspace.net/forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom