Major Monitor Problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi all..

My frnd has a AMD 64 Bit Processro 2400+ and he encounters a rave problem.. whenevr he tries to run a game or Use TUrbo C in Fullscreen his Monitor Shutsdown Displayin "POWER SAVING" in the screen..

He chngd the Resolutions and chkd the Monitor Settings and all.. even tried to reinstall the drivers.. But the prob persists..

One of my Frnd told tht it may b caused due to Bad Sectors formed in the HDD.. He is usin Seagate 80GB HDD..

Need help frm our guys.. TIA

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Nimtshey said:
May be the problem is with the game itself cos that game is not meant for the OS you are currentlt using.

The game which caused this prob is NFSUG 2.. Not only games.. some appz like TC also causes this prob..

dreams said:
Hi all..

My frnd has a AMD 64 Bit Processro 2400+ and he encounters a rave problem.. whenevr he tries to run a game or Use TUrbo C in Fullscreen his Monitor Shutsdown Displayin "POWER SAVING" in the screen..

Does it also do this while playing a video or movie (fullscreen)? If yes, you may have a problem with your graphics drivers or graphics card.

Keith

C

cybermanas

May be your graphics card is not able to support full-screen in nfsug2.Try updating your drivers.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
the problem maybe with ur graphics card. Try to lower the graphics card acceleration, install new drivers , lower the resolution and bring down the refresh rate of ur monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom