Magic iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

the general

Right off the assembly line
I need your help on this one. I downloaded a game and i had to changed its files from .bin to .iso and i used magic iso but it didn't do nothing. I need your help how i will make my game play?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Huh! Why did you have to convert it from .bin to .iso?
You could have mounted the .bin image via Daemon Tools and then followed the installation procedure.

dude... just download Alcohol 120% and load the iso file from the menu.. you can just play the game or you can also extract the contents and burn it on ur disc...

Stalker

Padawan
use ultraISO / ISObuster to convert the files to iso format, then mount them using alcohol 120%, daemon tools or Nero imagedrive

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
mount the .bin in a virtual drive.
then start nero and copy the virtual disk using the image drive to make .nrg/.iso

go_gamez

In the zone
i think this is illegal....and dont knw..how thread is alive for such a long time...requesting mods to please close...this thread..
or else @ the general.. tell us if u ve downloaded some old game from a legal site..(very rare case...)..otherwise downloading games is illegal..till where i knw..
man c'mon..why dnt ppl buy originals...buy just 3 games a year...or only 2 but buy originals. ..or u can share wid u r frnds...!!

go_gamez

In the zone
where r the mods...plzz whats goin on..in these forums..
i think ..tht someone brkin rules should be strictly..punished..so tht no one does tht again..and a thread should be opened...which shows who all were punished and how !!!
then no one will break rulez here...

Rollercoaster

dudes this is not illigal. nothing illigal has been said here. no illigal links,wares or *stuff* has passed hands.

this discussion will become 'illigal' if something illigal is shared. u all cant be so dumb.

look at p2p. it is not illigal. but if u transfer data that infringes copyrights then that is illigal. NOT THE P2P network!!!!

same here. so what if he says he downloaded a game from the net and admitted it. that makes him a confessor and not this thread illigal.

may be he just d/l the game but had a legal key to run it!!!

last of all think abt this. if we talk abt notepad not functioning properly and the guy has pirated windows then does it make the thread illigal ans subject to action from mods!!!!

grow up!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
As long as he doesnt mention he uses a pirated windows, you cannot blame it. Thats a trick in it too.

Now regarding this, he has a legal key but no disk? C'mon thats too farfetched, game companies dont sell licenses, they sell it along with discs, so as he mentions he 'downloaded' it, it has ofcourse got to be illegal under 99% of circumstances, cause if he had purchased a disc and it went bad, he can easily go demand a replacement :|

go_gamez

In the zone
Rollercoaster said:
dudes this is not illigal. nothing illigal has been said here. no illigal links,wares or *stuff* has passed hands.

this discussion will become 'illigal' if something illigal is shared. u all cant be so dumb.

look at p2p. it is not illigal. but if u transfer data that infringes copyrights then that is illigal. NOT THE P2P network!!!!

same here. so what if he says he downloaded a game from the net and admitted it. that makes him a confessor and not this thread illigal.

may be he just d/l the game but had a legal key to run it!!!

last of all think abt this. if we talk abt notepad not functioning properly and the guy has pirated windows then does it make the thread illigal ans subject to action from mods!!!!

grow up!!!
OK OK..continue..but i thought..he is referrring to an illegal download..cause belive that *.bin files. other images mostly are downloaded using..a torrent..or p2p..and downloading most of the games using such means is violation of copy rights..(in the sense illlegal.)

Pathik

Google Bot
wat if he purchased a original cd and created a bin or iso image.....
n dont tell me u purchase evything... :))
see the creator of this thread already ran away cos of u.. lol/..
and general use daemon toolz... its the best soft relating to virtual images...

Rollercoaster

*SCREAM* but how the heck is this thread illigal!!!! *SCREAM*

u mean that if he did not mention that he downloaded it then it would be all sweet. how very nice.

i mean there are like 5 comments calling this thread illigal.
who are we to judge him or anyone else for that matter. if he had posted a link or something then it would be something to fret over. but he simply asked for a little help!!!

i have seen these illigal call outs at almost every third thread for no reason!!!
cant peolpeljust assume the best insted of the worst.

may be he scratched his cd or broke it or 5hit on it for that matter...
but insted of automatically singing that this thread is illigal and mods should delete it, may be u people should have had some positive thoughts or simply kept out of the threads way insted of reminding mods how to do their work!

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
This thread and the replies arent illegal, his action is. If he masks his downloading part it'd have been clever of him but it isnt that way and the forum clearly mentions that no matter what the problem is, if its clear that its an illegal issue, just quit helping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom