• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

mafia help

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i just started playing mafia lost my brains at the third stage itself where u are supposed to pick up that lady from the hospital and drop her at the theatre via the giuliano bridge i reach the freakin 'x' and she doesnt get down .... which is the guiliano bridge :confused:
 

vish786

"The Gentleman"
its becoz ur not standing at the right place or position. probably the place where she is suppose to get down is somewhere near to the point where ur standing.
 
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i went ahead back everywhr .... she isnt getting down :x iv been trying the stage for over an hour

she says drop me at the main entrance but whr the hell is it ... i wen forward backward :?
 

quan chi

mortal kombat
iMav said:
i went ahead back everywhr .... she isnt getting down :x iv been trying the stage for over an hour

she says drop me at the main entrance but whr the hell is it ... i wen forward backward :?

well park it near the hospital or the building entrance not on the middle of the road.and she will get down.
 
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ i drove right in front of the gate still she refuses to come out ... she is determind to not let me get to the nxt stage
 

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hey just push the brakes near the white building. And a scene will trigger. Dont move ur vehicle for a while.
 
I don't remeber which scene exactly coz I played it about 3 years back... but one thing I remember is that, sometimes in the game, there are few points which might be at a lower or higer level than where you are actually standing. What I mean is sometimes, supposed you are on a bridge at the 'X', then the 'X' might actually be below the bridge and not on top of the bridge. Hope you understand what I'm saying coz the 'X' is height dependent too..
 
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
T159 said:
hey just push the brakes near the white building. And a scene will trigger. Dont move ur vehicle for a while.
ya i finally realised that when i said im not driving the bloody car any more from the spot :D ... ya help~is~here i nderstood wat u mean ... thanx for ur help ... but honestly the map of mafia isnt that great ... cud be better
 

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
iMav said:
ya i finally realised that when i said im not driving the bloody car any more from the spot :D ... ya help~is~here i nderstood wat u mean ... thanx for ur help ... but honestly the map of mafia isnt that great ... cud be better

Its must have a rotating type map like NFS MW:D

Nevertheless that adds some challenge to the game in chase scenes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom