Mac OS - Leopard release date ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_joy

Journeyman
yeah....
even i'm waiting for this thing..................
guys please inform when it comes out..

v_joy

Journeyman
BTW is it true that apple will also update the comp hardware(macbook pro) with the release of this new OS???

goobimama

 Macboy
There isn't much to upgrade right now, at least on the processor front. 2.4Ghz Santa Rosa is top end I think. Maybe when Penryn shows up for real...

goobimama

 Macboy
I think the macbook's are going aluminum in their next refresh...probably during macworld... Wonder what they'll do with the mouse though. Imagine holding a cold rough aluminum mouse :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Umm... this is Apple we are talking about here. Remember Jony Ive? Guys knows how to design stuff. :p

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm Macbook is to go aluminium at Macworld, which means next year I think!

Good that would give me some more time to save some more money. I was abstaining from Macbook coz of the plastic body;)

And wat do ya guys think abt the aggressive pricing rumour! Surely they are not going to sell it for as low as say, 50 grand.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well it is going for 55k or so these days. (44k in the US :) )

Though I seriously don't have a problem with the plastic body. Its a really nice laptop, and compact. Graphics card may be a problem, I hope they put something like the X3000 or so... I don't see an 8300GS or something like that being put into the MB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom