Mac Menbar problem ! Urgent Help Required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I installed Mac Menubar but whenever I open an application its main toolbar appear in Panel .. Please help me to restore the toolbar to its right position ? Mac Menubar doesn't show menu like Gimme and default Main Menu ? Please help me . Here is what it looks like

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/4934/Screenshot.jpeg

Regards

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I installed Mac Menubar but whenever I open an application its main toolbar appear in Panel ..
This is what is macmenu bar is supposed to do!!!!!!

If you don't want this you will need to reinstall the gtk2 package which you replaced for getting the macmenu bar. No other way out.

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
How to do that ? Thare are lots of packages that the installation replace and I don' t know which 1 to re-install ?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Which one did u rpelace? I guess its gtk2-aqd or something? then you need to find the package named exactly but without aqd. I guess the removal instructions shoudl also be there on the site where u downloaded this.

Edit: in the other thread i saw the screenshot of your install. Everything is fine. the problem is that you prolly haf the macmenu applet badly placed.

first from the top panel, remove the Menu Bar and install put the applet Main menu. Then beside it put the Mac menu applet and move those textedit, terminal etc. shortcuts to the right. Also shift the Window list applet to the bottm panel and everything should be fine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom