Status
Not open for further replies.

srijit

Broken In
Control Panel >> Network connections >> choose connection properties >> select configure >> select advanced >> select Locally administered address >> choose the option box and input ur value :)
to change back follow same steps and at end choose "not present"
should work with most cards :D

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
srijit said:
Control Panel >> Network connections >> choose connection properties >> select configure >> select advanced >>
till here it is fine...
srijit said:
select Locally administered address >> choose the option box and input ur value :)
to change back follow same steps and at end choose "not present"
should work with most cards :D
there is no LOCALLY ADMINISTERED ADDRESS there.... i am using windows xp sp2

rachitar

Journeyman
My Computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> Network Adapters -> Right Click on your LAN/Modem -> Properties -> Advanced -> Locally Administered Address
In the Value field fill in the MAC Address you want and click OK
On a curious note,why do you wanna change the MAC Address?

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
its like this i ant to use my friends sify account as he has 256 kbps night unlimited... but the sify people use some kind of MAC and IP binding........ so i will change mine ti his and use his account.........

godsownman

Padawan
champ_rock said:
its like this i ant to use my friends sify account as he has 256 kbps night unlimited... but the sify people use some kind of MAC and IP binding........ so i will change mine ti his and use his account.........

Very smart :) , nice trick . Am Aware of it but never tried it .

Regards

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
will try it and tell u ....... and by the way if anyone has sify 512 mb connectio please give me ur username and pass........ i swear that i will use it only at nighttime........................................................ pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease/........... thanski..........:)

digen

Youngling
champ_rock said:

If you got a router at if it supports then you can configure MAC Address Cloning.Works like a charm.

For changing the MAC Address i use SMAC : *www.klcconsulting.net/smac/

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
it works.............i have used a-mac address changer and it works like a charm............ also i am abl to login using my friends accoutn................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom