lyrics plugin for WMP 11 reqd

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
guys, i need a plugin for WMP 11 that shows lyrics of the song Now Playing and more importantly, saves it to the ID3 tag of the song

amitava82

MMO Addict
Do you mean show existing lyrics in the file? If yes then enable it by: R-Click on top bar/menu > Play > Lyrics, captions... On if available.

You can use a software called TagRunner which automatically fetch lyrics, albumart etc from net and save it inside the mp3 file.

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i need a plugin to fetch the lyrics n save to tag....currently i use lyrics plugin...it works really well,is quite fast but doesn't save to tag

redhat

Mad and Furious
Guys, I need a plugin for WMP11, to sync lyrics with time and save the sync'd lyrics as an lrc file.
I know, WMP11, also allows for sync lyrics, but the interface is very bad, I once had 1 such plugin for Winamp. In that, I onli had to click on a line of d lyrics while d song was playing and it would sync that line with the time u clicked at. Any such plugin for WMP?

OP
xbonez

xbonez

Then use TagRunner. Its the best. Add all your songs in the list, run and forget it.

k, thnx...lemme try it

sorry forgot to follow up...i dl'ed TagRunner from a torrent...got excellent speeds....21 seeds 0 peers...i fired it up...added my entire song collection of about 2500 songs (~12gb)...out of the 2500, it added lyrics to about 2100 of them in 1hr 10min...thats quite a gud hit rate...most of the failed ones were also my fault since they weren'tt agged properly...

bottomline : awesome s/w that solved my prob

PS - my dl'ing TagRunner from a torrent has absolutely nothing to do with it being a paid software, i swear :D... i merely wanted to conserve the compan'y bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom