lost planet help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
i am at this level where i have to defet "the green eye" its the 6th chapter i think.
now i am not able to do it and its driving me crazy, i read some walkthroughs but they are no help tried some trainers too. does this game have the old fashion cheat codes?
how do i kill the damn thing?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This is the toughest boss in Lost Planet.It took me week to beat him down.I would usually end up blowing up my VS even after taking down most of it's green parts out.The trick is to use 2 Gatling Guns on either side rather than those rocket launcher at the beginning.Keep sliding as much as you can cover a lot of ground in lesser time.This would help you avoid most of it's ice attacks.Once the side weak points are taken care of the it's head gains four more weak points.This makes the Green Eye go insane & the any attack henceforth would lead to your doom if you get hit by it.At this point you need to get the rocket launcher & hit those weak spots as it would take him out instantly.Be precise in your aiming & it should fall.Have some patience & it would work.;)

OP
chicha

chicha

^your walkthrough seems better then the rest on net. i will try today. i once shot all 8 and that idiot crushed me.
one more thing i have noticed is that certain ppl when shot they die and start flying like butterflys. did this happen to you or any one else?
is that a bug or part of the game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
start flying like butterflies? Never happened to me.Must be a glitch.If you can take a screenshot it would be helpful.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well it's backward compatible with DX9 cards too.I was playing it @1280x1024 with everything high except HDR which was disabled as my card can't do HDR+AA simultaneously.The frame rates I was getting was around 36Fps outdoor.23Fps in some intense firefights & 42Fps indoors.;)

The game is truly fantastic if you ask me.The variety of bosses & creatures in this game are awesome.You have to play it at good resolutions to get a good view of it's true beauty.This game has probably got the best explosion effect I have ever seen in any game till date.If you have a good DX9 card (read:7600GT & above) then you should get this game.:D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OH i c...

Then runing this game on 8600GT wud be a treat...:D

I mean will get better output in this card ...ryt..:rolleyes:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
At lower resolution you might.But I'm pretty sure my card can run this game better than the 8600GT at 1280x1024 resolution.

OP
chicha

chicha

^ your walkthrough was nice i was able to get his life down lower than mine for once or twice before he killed me. but i think i got the hang of it now.
i have 8600GT :) playing at all high 1024*768

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's good.Just keep drifting along & it would help you dodge it's attacks.The key is to save your VS's energy as much as you can.You can gain T-Enegry at later part but that's not the issue.Whatever you do, don't let it slam you into a corner else you are dead for sure.Just wade out of it's way & you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom