Lost my cable and dial up network connection icons ?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mkmkmk, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkmkmk

mkmkmk New Member

hi

i have sify cable connection and some time i m using airtel gprs as dial up,,,,its as back up connection,,,,,,,,

and always i saw 2 icons under menus of Network connection which comes under controll panel,,,,,,,

now since 2 days i m unable to view icons and after hiting network connection icon thats showing me empty,,,,,nothing there,,,,

but my 2 connections are working fine,,,,,

so how i will get back my 2 icons of my connections ,,its important for me when i will format machine and i will install all sify settings again,,,,,

manoj

2. 144

144 New Member

Are you finding the icons missing in your system tray? Is that your problem?

3. surdy

surdy New Member

U can always set up the connection again , after u format , provided u know the settings . In the network connections section there is an option of making a new connection , u can put your settings there to setup the connection.
    Incase u r not sure about the settings , u can always back upon ur service providers support for that.

4. OP
    OP
    mkmkmk

mkmkmk New Member

Thanks surdy for reply i solved this issue,,,,,,,,with help of ISP provider as u mentioned

and 144 ,problem was not with system tray icons,it was related to network connection icons,,,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.