Lost my cable and dial up network connection icons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
hi

i have sify cable connection and some time i m using airtel gprs as dial up,,,,its as back up connection,,,,,,,,

and always i saw 2 icons under menus of Network connection which comes under controll panel,,,,,,,

now since 2 days i m unable to view icons and after hiting network connection icon thats showing me empty,,,,,nothing there,,,,

but my 2 connections are working fine,,,,,

so how i will get back my 2 icons of my connections ,,its important for me when i will format machine and i will install all sify settings again,,,,,

manoj

surdy

Broken In
U can always set up the connection again , after u format , provided u know the settings . In the network connections section there is an option of making a new connection , u can put your settings there to setup the connection.
Incase u r not sure about the settings , u can always back upon ur service providers support for that.

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
Thanks surdy for reply i solved this issue,,,,,,,,with help of ISP provider as u mentioned

and 144 ,problem was not with system tray icons,it was related to network connection icons,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom