Looking for Z5300

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Well the title says it all...I am looking for Logitech Z5300. I know it's been discontinued but every now and then I keep hearing about old stocks. However my serach to get one in Kolkata has been unsuccessful so far :( Actually I got one but then it came sans the 2 year warranty :x

So can any of you (maybe other than WB) get a Z5300 and ship it ? :confused: (Maybe I am asking too much here :()

If this doesn't work out I have to go for X540 since Z5500 would be overkill for my small room and G51 isn't a good VFM IMHO.

I am at a loss why Logitech discontinued this model :confused::x:confused:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
OP
royal

royal

Padawan
aah..! Have you?? :D
Gr8!! Congrats bro...!
you went with the right set... :)
Ok, i am expecting a complete hands-on to listening experience review!! :D :D

Ya I am planning that too :)

u cud have bought 2x X540 for the price of Z5300..
get a sound card for xtra amount

I have been thinking about this ... however is it going to make much difference ? :confused:

Can you suggest anything ?

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Ya I am planning that too :)

I have been thinking about this ... however is it going to make much difference ? :confused:

Can you suggest anything ?
aah, yess! He is right. Sooner or later, i was going to suggest u the same thing. But, i thought may be that'll save u the money! :)
Ok, u can invest into another X540 piece including a descent 5.1 soundcard. Plug, the speakers to the card using a connector splitter i.e. (one male ->two female)! Even, i have done the same thing to my theater setup! However, i was more specific about each channels! :D
U know the X540 RMS! Theoretically, u should be getting double the RMS!! But, practically, better loudness and sound reproduction, instead! ;) Plus, there are more options with two X540 systems to increase and utilize the available space and thus enhance the surround effect! I mean...there are more options to place the satellites as u have pair of them each.
Think about it...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
u can paek to higher volume with less distortion.
get an X-fi xtreme audio for 4k.
so 4.5+4.5+4=13k
bit higher than Z5300 w/o sound card. The former will rock with that X-Fi.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
get an X-fi xtreme audio for 4k.
4K...aah...still costly for a soundcard...ehh? :|
i mean, i seriously dont want to spend that much on a Soundcard! :D
Can u suggest me good soundcard within 2.5K at max?? Or do you really think that going with X-Fi Extreme Audio is worth it?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
X-fi's crystallizers brings life to ur Mp3. Most other cards dun do much on Mp3s. Just bring some dent effects o DTS nd Dolby.

Xtreme music is the cheapest X-Fi in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom