Looking for software to combine / load balance proxy servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I am looking for a sofware for windowsXP which can combine different proxy servers.

My rquirements are to combine two or connection which uses proxy so that I can get better browsing speeds.
I found MultiProxy and it works damn right ie. it rotates the server ie. open single site using different proxies at once but somehow it is not working in my case.

So anyone if knows any simple software that just put differet proxy server in it and it will load balance the connection for browser.

Any Idea ?

adit_sen

In the zone
dont think that's possible. if a connection goes to a particular site, it has to travel through one proxy server, and then the next. sort of lined up one after another. i dont think a single data request can be split up into two servers and then back as one unit on to ur browser.
correct me if i am wrong.

peace.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ok.. you asked me for correction..
So here is :p
You are wrong... This thing is actually called mutltiohoming and is used by many ISP's etc.
But like this forum.. which requires connection from single IP only .. and if its data is fetched from different connection then might cause log out.. so the software also make sure that single site is fetched only from one IP but other site from different IP.

wel.. u try Multiproxy :p .. u will then understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom