looking for kung-fu training e-book

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]hey can you find me this e-book, i searched whole google results. But books.google.co.in has this e-book but how to download it???

e-book wanted:
1] the Art of Shaolin Kung Fu
2] Power Training in Kung-fu and Karate

Basically i m looking for such e-book which teaches kung-fu

[/FONT]

nvidia

-----ATi-----
How do you plan to learn kung fu using a book?????????
It wont help.. im tellin you
Why dont you just join some classes?

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
I too agree with nvidia8800. You cant learn any martial arts yourself.

If you are in Chennai, I will arrange your class (even free). I know a person who won 6 BlackBelts in KungFu and working as a master for Film Artist Jeyam Ravi. Check my sites *silambamindia.com and *pencaksilatindia.com to know about the person. Go for a class man...

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
No thats not the prob. "ax3" But, i stay in mumbai and i dont think the trainer for kung fu are here or say as they r not good . So, i m looking for e-book

praka123

left this forum longback
martial arts like karate,kung-fu or kalaripayatt also make ur mind strong apart from having a healthy body;even i have read kung-fu has healing power too!

I wonder how he find it tough to get a trainer.infact in my town itself there are lot of black belt kung-fu(tai-chi,tai-bo etc) trainers :-| while kalaripayatt is more tough to learn and asks ur childhood devoted to marma prayogas and oil massage to make ur body like steel :).

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
praka123 said:
martial arts like karate,kung-fu or kalaripayatt also make ur mind strong apart from having a healthy body;even i have read kung-fu has healing power too!

Best excersize...go for running atleast 2 KM in the morning, that alone will solve 90% of health problems

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Why you wanna learn Kung-Fu??? Kisi ladki ke bhai se panga le liyaa hai kyaa ? :p

Anyway... Somethings (actually anything :D) can't be learned from reading books. Better find a trainer... and before that increase your stamina... do the following workout 4 atleast 4 months..

1.) Morning :- 3 KMs Walk and 1 KMs of running. (I do)
2.) Morning :- 20 Push-ups each day and increase them to 40 by last month. (I dont do. :p)
3.) Morning :- Do half hour Swimming each day if possible. (I do)
4.) In day :- Never use Lifts, use Stairs (I do.:p but there is a big reason.:D)
5.) In night :- Do simple Yog-aasans for half hour.

Simple stuff. But will improve your stamina surely.
Note :- (Do all this while wearing special clothings which must weight more then 35 pounds :D)

praka123

left this forum longback
now i remembered the (rumoured)ad in newspaper that says "learn swimming in 30 days via post". :D

@quiz-master:rather ask him to join NCC-they forcefully does this to all :lol:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
praka123 said:
now i remembered the (rumoured)ad in newspaper that says "learn swimming in 30 days via post". :D
swimming pool not included.. :D
@quiz-master:rather ask him to join NCC-they forcefully does this to all :lol:
why not army :D

neway back to topic.. I believe books are not the way to learn kungfu or infact any other martialart.. these require many years of training & dedicated to master the art.

praka123

left this forum longback
me attended kung-fu classes for two week or so after my PDC(+2) back in 97.i got exhasuted of repeating the same hand exercises and leg excersises and scoot out!:D

I will say,dont just limit to kung-fu,learn something in the line of parkour :)

praka123

left this forum longback
well :( already it is too late.now if i sit in a chair lazily it will broke :D so Y the pain of learning martial arts?i can sit on my enemy 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom