Loading Subtitles !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
hey there..

Can we use VLC to load subtitles with VCD (DAT) file..

I mean..i have one .dat file and i was wondering if i can get the subtitles (i don't know where to get em will have to google it).. to play with VCD file without hardcoding it.

I am not sure..but i heard somewhere that VLC helps in doin that..

So is there in software which does that (without hardcoding)... and if no, how do i hardcode (reencode) it...without losing video quality..??

Regards,
Dipen

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Yes you can load subtitles with VLC easily .. Get the subtitles at DivxSubtitles.
Now in VLC, File > Open> Open File
Select the movie file to play and beneath it you will find the option to select the subtitles file you want to use.

I'll also recommend using BSPlayer for subtitles with movies .. BSPlayer got good shortcuts so you can synchronize the subtitles with a click of button if they arent in sync with audio stream ..

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Batty are u sure... subtitles will work .dat files... coz the Subtitles are also DivX Subtitles...

Anyways...thx...will verify...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Nah .. It will work for any format .. Be it dvd rip or vcd ..
Just click on Search subtitles, Select the language and number of cds and enter the name of the movie . .

Basically there are two types of subtitle files .. Subrip and Microdvd . .. Both work fine with VLC and BSPlayer ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom