Live Webcams

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

In the zone
Hi.
Have you tried Live Webcam softwares like WebcamWatcher or Webcam Viewer.
Using these softwares you can navigate the world through Live webcams and even take a virtual tour across the globe.

WebcamWatcher has more than 2000 live webcams from across the world.

In this screenshot i am tracking whats going on over the Panama Canal

*www.geocities.com/jalandharopen/panama.jpg

You can download webcam watcher from *www.webcam-software.com/wcwsetup.exe and WebcamViewer from *www.webcamviewer.de/download/

Also if somebody has downloaded Webcamwatcher,please update the camera list and Please send me the list of cameras to lwadhwa@gmail.com because everytime i try to update the list from within the program.My PC hangs.YOU CAN EXPORT THE CAMERA LIST FROM WITHIN THE PROGRAM.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
thanks for the link mate.... i d/l'ed webcam watcher and it was good. .. i loved the panama canal streaming mode :p

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I have been using that softwre and its various form since ages.
Ok here are my favourite hang outs.
1) Times Square
2) Kaulalampur
3) Hong kong Sub way
4) New york ----> Manhattan
Times Square is the best . Have fun ! Really worth it . thanks for refreshing the memories .

Have Fun !

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
wow! dat's samzing peiece of software dude. gr8 find :D

and setup is only 2.25 mb
..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

go4inet

In the zone
cooljeba said:
wow! dat's samzing peiece of software dude. gr8 find :D

and setup is only 2.25 mb
..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

yea ur right jeeba ! btw this cud have been posted @ Software Dicussion Section ? wat do u think ?

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
Send me the list pleez..

Hi,
All of you have downloaded the software but there is nobody kind enough to send me the list of webcams.Please send it to lwadhwa@gmail.com as i have some problem downloading it from within the program.You can export the list from Tools>Export Webcams to List.

Also i want to share this picture of Niagra Falls.
*www.geocities.com/jalandharopen/niagra.jpg

My Favourite Cams list here :arrow: *www.geocities.com/jalandharopen/favcams.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom