@live email ids to be avlble soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
The upcoming @live addresses will soon be available "in the fall", along with "a rich family of products" around the same time.

According to the blog entry on livechronicles.spaces.live.com, there will be no migration of address names from current hotmail addresses, so if you have liveside@hotmail.com, there's no guarantee you will get liveside@live.ca. It's on a first come, first served basis. Apparently country code addresses will only be available in countries outside the US, so that a Canadian will be able to get an @live.ca address, but not an @live.com one.

LiveChronicles

Indians will get the @live.in adrses then, i presume.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yep. I read about it today at *www.mtechxp.net/. One more thing which I want to highlight: ;)

Some limited migration will be available, for contacts. Other information will stay with your current accounts: “such as: Windows Live Spaces contents (photos, blogs, etc), your emails, subscription status (hotmail plus or premium), association with other products (Favourites, OneCare, etc).” If you still want @hotmail.com addresses they will still be available, along side @live.com, as it is right now.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Actually ppl created Live IDs using hacks and those were not officially announced by Microsoft. So it depends upon MS whether they'll allow using the existing Live IDs or will terminate them? ;)

But chances are they'll continue existing IDs. :D

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ Actually ppl created Live IDs using hacks and those were not officially announced by Microsoft. So it depends upon MS whether they'll allow using the existing Live IDs or will terminate them? ;)

But chances are they'll continue existing IDs. :D
Yeah, but i think MS will terminate OLD ID's to be fair enough. Thanks for informing Anand :)

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
ohhh good news... had created a @live id long back... i will have to wait n c if the existing ones will be allowed to continue or not...

YASHPAL

Right off the assembly line
how can i get @live.com email id now? are there any hacks or some sort of invitation? plz give me

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
me too have @live id :D
dere was a javascript which was used to change the domain name and by that we can register on live
but they fix this bug ... i think its worked for a week only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom