Status
Not open for further replies.

s4saurabh

Right off the assembly line
Anyone who wanna say windows is better than LInux must think again.
Linux offers the most superior facilities in comparison to Windows. The thing on which windows is surviveing is its GUI and ease of interface.
Yet the power and trancparency of Linux is incomparable to windows.

www.rstweaks.tk
www.s4saurabh.tk

theraven

Technomancer
there are way too many windows vs linux threads on the forum
check them out first
and welcome to the forum

allajunaki

Journeyman
Well i Agree with you....
I have just discovered the Flexiblity and Power of Perl Scripting....
Now I can have C-Like progging Minus all the Hassels of progging...
Neways That said this topic is a lil too stale now...
Linux Is Still somewhat a geeks OS.. (And I'm one)... Its Like a Wild Horse tha needs to be tamed
Windows is still a lot easier, Its pretamed.... But its tamed the way M$ wanted it....

Both have its own merits
(I personally prefer Linux , with my custom Kernel though...)

tuxfan

Technomancer
GNUrag said:
thinking....

What are you saying? Do you need to think at all??!! I would say THOUGHT DISMISSED. I don't want to think. I don't need to think. I know Linux is better. :D

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
No yaar... i'm thinking, why this guy does not contribute onto some ongoing thread and starts a new thread instead...

sms_solver

In the zone
I use to recognize the people posting with there avtars!

Mr 'theraven', i like reading your replies. You are changing your avtars to often. I'm not complaining but i liked your old avtar.

I have increased the contract of my monitor to see your new avtar. In normal monitor it just seems black

DJ Shaji

Broken In
Just because Linux is open source (and hence free it's better than the expensive Windows.

If it were to be the other way round and if Windows were to be free then all of you would say that Windows is better than Linux.

Proof - How many of you actually use the superior product (Linux)?

I'm not saying that Linux is bad. All I wanna say is that don't be narrow minded.

ice

In the zone
I prefer Windows, ive never myself installed a linux distro myself, dont really wanna. All ive tried is Knoppix / Dyne bolic, which i know are like sorta crippled cuz they run of the cd. They were failry impressive, but the ease of use which a copy of windows has , is difficult to find.

How is Linspire/Xanrdos?

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
DJ Shaji said:
If it were to be the other way round and if Windows were to be free then all of you would say that Windows is better than Linux.
GNU/Linux would still be better suited, There more to FreeDom than just its price... think of it... Microsoft would never give you any freedom...

DJ Shaji said:
Proof - How many of you actually use the superior product (Linux)?
Sometime come to my place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom