LINUX UNINSTALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

if you want to uninstall linux without partioning the entire harddisk again.you can just put the ubuntu cd go to manual partioning and choose fat32 filesystem for the partion in which you installed linux(remove both the swap and ext2 partition).write it to disk.reboot.
the only thing is i am not able to remove the boot loadre option. is there a way for that. please tell me.

also i would like to know how to install freebsd.please tell me the partioning method.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
if you want to uninstall linux without partioning the entire harddisk again.you can just put the ubuntu cd go to manual partioning and choose fat32 filesystem for the partion in which you installed linux(remove both the swap and ext2 partition).write it to disk.reboot.
the only thing is i am not able to remove the boot loadre option. is there a way for that. please tell me.

also i would like to know how to install freebsd.please tell me the partioning method.

i dont know how it got named as guest.It is my post

tuxfan

Technomancer
fdisk /mbr will restore the Master Boot Record for Win98. I don't know the procedure for WinXP. But if you search this forum or the thinkdigit site, you will surely find it. This solution has come earlier in one of the Digit issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom