Linux Elevator Speech... Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I know this should have been in chit-chat section but i though i'd get better response in open source section.

whats elevator speech? An elevator pitch (or elevator speech) is a brief overview of an idea for a product, service, or project. The pitch is so called because it can be delivered in the time span of an elevator ride

I'm supposed to a 16 seconds elevator speech to sell a product. I'm planning to do it on Linux (off course linux is free). May be i'll assume myself as Chief technical officer of Canonical Ltd (big dream huh? :oops: ). So how do i do it? Can you guys help me out and write me some catchy lines? I've thought some lines.. It goes like:
"Did you know that when comes to mission critical operations, __________ (write some big company name) trusts only on Linux? Because they know Linux not only can give robust security, stability and performance but also cut down IT expenditure. So why not empower your company with Linux? Its secure, fast and its FREE. To know more just call _____"
so guys give me some ideas..

praka123

left this forum longback
for resources u can try strike on the point sites like:
*whylinuxisbetter.net
*getgnulinux.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom