Linux DvD August 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajjax

Broken In
hi guys,
i want august 2003 linux dvd with contains linux OS like redhat 9 and others n sum application ...see if any one can post me that cd....i stay in mumbai..thane dist. ambernath...i had one but its not working..d rom is not loading d dvd...i want to test linux as i have developed tremendeous interest in it...help..help...help...
if u r willing to post i'll give u my adress my email...or suggest something
thanks

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
hi guys,
i want august 2003 linux dvd with contains linux OS like redhat 9 and others n sum application ...see if any one can post me that cd....i stay in mumbai..thane dist. ambernath...i had one but its not working..d rom is not loading d dvd...i want to test linux as i have developed tremendeous interest in it...help..help...help...
if u r willing to post i'll give u my adress my email...or suggest something
thanks

There is a thread for requesting distros above. Why not check there. And by the way SMS speak is really stupid. Typing an additional two letters wont hurt you.

praka123

left this forum longback
@sajjax:do u know that Linux has changed very much in 5 years time ?
get distros from *www.zyxware.com/ or *www.rainbowcomputech.com/ or ask someone in the distro request thread in this forum.

even ubuntu ships free to your house :) dont,NEVER try old distros!and 5 yr old!that is idiosyncrasy! get Fedora 9 or Ubuntu.your local bookstall in bombay may have it.even roadside sellers I think sells this!
do you know redhat9(old 2.4 kernel) is a obsolete distro now?it doesnot support most hardwares even a sata hdd.get the facts!new redhat is called "fedora" OK?
see *getgnulinux.org and *whylinuxisbetter.net
and Best of Luck :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You can always request CD/DVD's from ILUG-BOM. Here's the wiki page where you can put up the request *db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/CDs_Wanted
Or you can try the mailing list *mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers
Red Hat 9 is way old, it's predecessor - Fedora itself has reached version 9 just a few days ago. If you want Fedora 9 you can contact this person *mm.ilug-bom.org.in/pipermail/linuxers/Week-of-Mon-20080512/063525.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom