linspire iso image

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
guys plz help

i need to write a cd from the linspire iso which was in digit dvd i dont know of which month how can i do that plz help

i hve heard that it is live linux and it does not disturb thw workstation hard drive and runs linux

help :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Linspire was given in digit May2005 DVD.
It is a live CD iso image.
Burn it to a CD and Boot from the CD.
Follow the instructions given and within 5 minutes u will be enjoying LINDOWS.
And yes, it does not disturb your present system settings.
I hope this will solve ur querry .
Enjoy.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Copy the iso from the cd to your PC and burn it using nero (or whatever cd burning s/w you use). To burn the cd use burn nero or cd image. Do not use data cd format.
If you can, IMO it would be better to try out Kubuntu given out by digit, I guess in Jan issue. I find Ubuntu/Kubuntu far better than Linspire.
PS - I am very biased today towards Ubuntu cos I met Mark Shuttleworth of Ubuntu today. :D
Also, shouldn't it be in Open Source?

OP

In the zone
u know guys this is what i did but it gives the write error at what speed should i write it i hace a samsung 40-12-40 writer and iam using sony disc

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Did you copy the iso image to ur hard disk. If you are unable to copy the image to hard disk too then the digit DVD might be corrupt. If you're trying to burn from hard disk and unable to do so, then try to copy the iso image back to hard disk from the DVD.
As far as burning speeds are concerned, I guess 16x or sumthing would be good enough. You could surely go higher bit IMO I consider it a very safe speed.

OP

In the zone
ya i copied the image on hdd and then burnt it write error at 16x error oh no i will cry now if any thing wrong goes now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

praka123

left this forum longback
Did u copied iso to hdd?if it fails try copying with isobuster.and burn it in Nero and select Disc at Once Option.Also if possible get a CD-ReWritable 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom