limewire+zone alarm truble

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybutt

Broken In
hey doods..
i adviced a friend to install zone alarm firewall...he already had limewire on his system (which i'm guessin ran evrytime at startup)
now when he starts his computer, all he gets on his desktop is his wallpaper and a message saying "Please allow LimeWire access to the internet and restart limewire". He isn't able to start anything else....

how to rectify dis mistake...plz hurry, im being put to blame till i remedy dis situation

PS: when zone alarm prompted him a couple of times to decide whether he wants prog to access d net, he checked d dont ask me again box and clicked on OK

OP
crazybutt

crazybutt

Broken In
hmmm...i cud use any of dose solns or evn uninstall d firewall/limewire, but how do i do all dat bcos he aint able to access anythin from his comp...all he sees is d desktop wally!!

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ask him to boot in safe mode and uninstall limewire as well as za and then reinstall them later if his comp boots normally.

i am using both these programs together without any conflicts.

crazybutt said:
hey doods..
i adviced a friend to install zone alarm firewall...he already had limewire on his system (which i'm guessin ran evrytime at startup)
now when he starts his computer, all he gets on his desktop is his wallpaper and a message saying "Please allow LimeWire access to the internet and restart limewire". He isn't able to start anything else....

how to rectify dis mistake...plz hurry, im being put to blame till i remedy dis situation

PS: when zone alarm prompted him a couple of times to decide whether he wants prog to access d net, he checked d dont ask me again box and clicked on OK

mine is well working...no problem dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom