LG Voyager: This is what we can call a good touch phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2007/10/medium_1474070697_42ffe60a59_o.jpg

*gizmodo.com/assets/images/gallery/4/2007/10/medium_1474070741_f62c43789e_o.jpg
coming in November

The LG Voyager features a large touchscreen on the front with haptic feedback, giving users a small vibration when they touch a button. This messaging-centric phone flips open like a laptop to reveal a QWERTY keyboard. The LG Voyager is exclusive to Verizon Wireless and features support for its high-speed EV-DO 3G network. The Voyager also includes a full HTML web browser, as well as V CAST Music and Video and V CAST Mobile TV. The music player on the LG Voyager supports .MP3, .WMA, and unprotected .AAC music files.
The LG Voyager also features a 2.0 megapixel camera with video capture, as well as a microSD card slot, with support for capacities up to 8GB. The LG Voyager will be in stores by the end of November 2007, pricing has not yet been announced.

Source: *www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=3695

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
aryayush said:
It's huge and ugly, that's what it is.
The good: The LG Voyager VX10000 has a cutting-edge design with a brilliant touch screen and a spacious keyboard. It offers a generous features set that includes EV-DO support, V Cast Mobile TV Bluetooth, a top-notch Web browser, and an integrated GPS application. And if that's not enough, its call quality was excellent.
The bad: The LG Voyager VX10000's camera lacks such extra options as a flash and Wi-Fi. The touch screen can be clunky at times, and the streaming video quality and EV-DO connection speed were uneven.
The bottom line: Though we had some minor complaints here and there, the Voyager's sleek design, generous feature set and excellent performance make it the best LG messaging and multimedia phone by far.

Source : Cnet review by Kent German

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
aryayush said:
:lol: Someone tell this guy to remove the blindfold from his eyes before reviewing products. :lol:

Oh yes. Remove the blindfold and praise the iphone.:eek:

It's slim, it's sexy and it can't record videos, it can't do the most basic things and it does the extra stuff in extraordinary way :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Maybe that is the best phone in the world (it isn't) but if the reviewer thinks that it "has a cutting-edge design", then there's definitely something seriously wrong with the guy's eyesight!

And you know what, saying this again and again that I have some sort of maniacal love for all things Apple does not really get to me or make me pissed off or anything, so if you guys are aiming for that, you can stop doing it already. If, however, it gives you some sort of weird self-satisfaction, by all means, feel free to continue. I'm glad to have been of passive assistance. :rolleyes:

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
aryayush said:
Maybe that is the best phone in the world (it isn't) but if the reviewer thinks that it "has a cutting-edge design", then there's definitely something seriously wrong with the guy's eyesight!

And you know what, saying this again and again that I have some sort of maniacal love for all things Apple does not really get to me or make me pissed off or anything, so if you guys are aiming for that, you can stop doing it already. If, however, it gives you some sort of weird self-satisfaction, by all means, feel free to continue. I'm glad to have been of passive assistance. :rolleyes:
Say those words to yourself and this forum will be free from "Apple, Apple, Apple" kind of statements.

btw, Apple makes a touch screen phone and they say to the world "Apple reinvents the phone" and you guys go crazy saying it's the best.

LG releases a great product and some reviewer says "Cutting edge design" and you guys say damn damn damn.

Come on. "Think Different". Don't always circle around "silver apple". There is much more better stuff outside. :)

iamtheone

Journeyman
everything without an 'i' is bulky and ugly.isn't it aryayush.
hey y dont u change ur name to 'i'aryayush??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
By 'cutting-edge-design', the reviewer meant the functionality aspect of the phone, and not about its looks.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
MRP in US is $399. But there is discount of $250 (final price will be around$150) if you go for Verizon's contract. I think the contract period is just 6 months.

Full design info: *www.amazon.com/LG-Voyager-Black-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B000Z3TSDW#

For those who think it's bulky, it's just 0.71" thin.

iamtheone

Journeyman
some great great English teacher here...i mean 'i'great 'i'great 'i'english teacher here doesn't know how to be sarcastic ah i meant 'i'sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom