LG RD 5130 (Reliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
I have a reliance ready LG RD 5130, I just deactivated my reliance connection on the handset as I needed it no more, so selling the handset, the set exteriors are badly scratched because of rough usage, but the screen is fine with minimal scratches as it had protection.

All the keys on the keypad work perfectly fine.
Has really sound battery life, no issues here.
Will give along the data cable that also works as USB charger, this is how I've been charging the phone forever.

Let me know if anyone interested, delhi buyers proffered, it's more than a year old so out of warranty. never repaired or went bad so no issues there, speakers/microphone working fine. (Lost the hands free, comes with data cable, charger etc... )

Expecting: 800/-

*i19.tinypic.com/7ycdj6a.jpg

*i12.tinypic.com/6jpqrgg.jpg

mavihs

Techie By Heart
u really think u'll be able 2 sell that piece of sh!t over here.

by the way nive avatar.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
ƒire$eeker said:
u really think u'll be able 2 sell that piece of sh!t over here.

by the way nive avatar.

I didn't ask for u comments, if u dont like the sale, just pass...

The set is perfectly working fine, just badly used that's all, someone might need a temporary set to get his original repaired, or anything might be the reason, original charges batteries cost as much as i'm asking for set+everything.

king007

In the zone
Sorry to say this but the keypad looks yuck, thats actually right: its a "piece of Sh!t"...........

mavihs

Techie By Heart
if u wanted 2 sell it, u wouldn't hav put a really big pic of ur cell. decrease the size. it may help u 2 sell it. ;) lol!!!!!

Unless it has ability to play colour java games and has a decent memory/processing power, Rs.800 is too much, concidering the fact that you can get brand new mobiles for the same cost.:-|

rosemolr

Journeyman
i Want to buy this peice of ****..coz..one Dog is patroling near ma house..i can use this mobile to throw that dog..F*** of this ShI* from here..it si soo irritating to see this ugly..The Maximum Price is 200 At most..!

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
place it on ebay/rediff 1 rupee auctions. you will get the best deal there. otherwise.... keep it with you for 30-50 years and sell it then and you will get a big amount as it will become an antique piece by then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom