Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

foreign return(0)
i have a year old nokia 6260 which am going to sell it for Rs.6000 & get myself a brand new LG KG200....
will it be a good replacement? how kg200 compares with old 6260

OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
that looks like a good deal but from the pictures i seen it looks like as if i have to use headfone all the time even if i got a make/receive calls...true?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
As pathiks said, go for SE w550i. Its worth the price. And it costs Rs. 800 more than your budget only. But its features are above par with A LG KG200.

First off all, it doesn't feature MP3 ringtones. Moreover, it has only 60 MB shared memory compared to the 256 MB in w550i.

Read the complete comparison between the two phones here:)

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Remember,in LG KG200 there is

NO Bluetooth

NO infrared

NO java support for games

if OK,proceed with it ,otherwise check Nokia 5200(7.8K)

or Samsung SGH-E250 (7.4K),these are cost-effective and with plenty of features!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
supernova said:
one thing u'll hate about LG the most is the BATTERY BACKUP

rest.. LG could be value for money phone

As per me it's Customer Service, keep all of us out from them.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Sure,LG K200 has 1.3MP cam,FM Recording facility,Memory Slot for expansion which are lacking in LG C2600 even though it has 128MB internal memory.

Compare to lg c2600,k200 it a better choice!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Don't go for LG KG 200.Like the other said it does not have bluetooth.Also the signal of lg phones are weak.I suggest u go for a nokia(N6070).SE(z550i) is not bad but you have to shell out a bit for their memory card.

OP
comrade

comrade

foreign return(0)
i got the phone today for Rs.6400...much satisfied with its look, sound & its functionalities.
but the only missing thing is bluetooth & support for java which am not going to seek for.
not worried abt the service too..as only today i learned a lesson from nokia care to get my old mobile repaired...thats another story.
batter backup lasting for 2 days for me...sifficient i think with the usb charging need not worry much abt it. mp3 quality is comparable to SE(bcoz of graphic equalizer)..although fm is not that much sounding..
i decided to keep my 6260 with me as it looks like now antique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom