Level of News and News Channel in India is decreasing?

Do u think level of news is decreasing in India?

• Yes

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • It will improve in near future.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Govt. has to do something.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Ok for the past few months i have noticed that our News Channels like Aaj Tak,Zee News,NDTV,and D grade news channels like Star News,India TV have started to give importance to some cr@p news without knowing the actual truth.They call it "Breaking News".Star News and India TV are the worst.Star news shows news like "Aaj ash ne apne sasur Amitabh se aashirwaad liya" and they show this news whole day.Is this so important?There are other issues which they should show.But they care about TRP's i guess.:mad:What do u guys think about this change in News channels?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Dont watch the Crap... :p

I watch, DD News, National DD News, NDTV 24x7, CNN IBN, Times now.... :D they are still shows what logical :p

mediator

Technomancer
I agree with all the 3 above! Not to forget about the K serials on star news and television reporters asking "Aaj aish ne kya khaya", "kuch piya ki nahi?".....sumtimes I feel like they r making fun of their subscribers.....makes me remember raju srivastava's performance on GILC showing the various moods of a news reader!!!

amol48

Searching...
level..?? which level buddy..! they have already gone too low..!!

Recently our most favourite 'India TV' showed the news that Taj mahal was on top of the list of seven wonders and has got maximum votes!! Now tell me when there wasn't any official ranking declared for the seven wonders how come these idiots came to knew about it ?!!!

I am thinking of skipping that channel now !

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
akshaykapoor_3 said:
Rightly said all .. I was about to post a thread regardin dis :D...
Maine tumhare dil ki baat sun li.:D

India TV,Star News,Zee News all of them are crap. NDTV covers all the news.And i like Muqabala and other discussion based shows on it.

Last edited:

mayanks_098

world is evil
akshaykapoor_3 said:
Rightly said all .. I was about to post a thread regardin dis :D...

me 2...

its so sick of these news channels to show all this bull$****.
they are spreading superstition.

bt i don think govt will do nethng coz if they do take an action then the news channels will show things about politicians.

they dont mind it,why should they?@least their sins are not getting unearthed...

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Yesternight India TV was showing a guy who can throw milk out of his eye.
The same thing happened in guiness book of records tv show an year back.
SO whats the big deal. The news aired for about 0.5 hour. Not worth it.:(

Top Bottom