Lets Get Back The Old Digit - STOP THE WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
STOP Provoking others.
Talk Technical.
If you dont have anything to help in a thread then dont bother replying.

STOP THIS WAR .. Make Digit a better place.

I Dont want digit forum to go in the drain.

Last edited:
+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

narangz

Web developer
I've something to say:

I've seen many FOSS supporters active mostly in OS wars & trolling, not just here but in many forums.

You want people to switch to linux. Do you expect a normal human being in their right mind to switch over just 'coz you are abusing MS, Windows, Apple & fans of both?

Damn it man! I am not going to do that this way. No one ever will. You want people to switch to linux? Help them when they install & use linux. I've seen many threads by linux newbies answered only by infra, ray & t159. I am not saying praka doesn't help. He does but he is more interested in abusing MS & as a result some help threads by newbies go un-noticed by him.

You guys want people to use free open source software. Why not help them instead of OS wars? You have the knowledge, the experience. You can prove a mentor to linux newbies. Use the fire within to prove yourself & FOSS community by helping & not by abusing MS.

Why do you guys provoked so easily? 'coz you want to get provoked. Stop trolling in MS threads when you have nothing to say on the topic. First it was flames then abuses for MS & FOSS & now abusing each other. Where are we going? MS fans I want you to sop trolling in Linux threads too when you have nothing to say reagarding the topic.

I know my post won't help much but anyway I wanted to say something & I said.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
I've something to say:

I've seen many FOSS supporters active mostly in OS wars & trolling, not just here but in many forums.

You want people to switch to linux. Do you expect a normal human being in their right mind to switch over just 'coz you are abusing MS, Windows, Apple & fans of both?

Damn it man! I am not going to do that this way. No one ever will. You want people to switch to linux? Help them when they install & use linux. I've seen many threads by linux newbies answered only by infra, ray & t159. I am not saying praka doesn't help. He does but he is more interested in abusing MS & as a result some help threads by newbies go un-noticed by him.

You guys want people to use free open source software. Why not help them instead of OS wars? You have the knowledge, the experience. You can prove a mentor to linux newbies. Use the fire within to prove yourself & FOSS community by helping & not by abusing MS.

Why do you guys provoked so easily? 'coz you want to get provoked. Stop trolling in MS threads when you have nothing to say on the topic. First it was flames then abuses for MS & FOSS & now abusing each other. Where are we going? MS fans I want you to sop trolling in Linux threads too when you have nothing to say reagarding the topic.

<----------- STOP IT ------------> :mad:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
I've something to say:

Rightly said. :p

din

Tribal Boy
Reminds me of - This thread

Yes, that was in the wrong section, and it contains some immature posts by me, but that was my first try to stop all these fight.

But looking back to those days, I think forum is much better these days !!! On those days tech news section = fight club !

In my suggestion

Please give respect to all, including the guys with post count 1. Please post only if you can contribute something. It need not be too technical. It can be lil humor, fun, jokes that does not hurt anyone. But no personal attacks or provoking comments.

We are all here to help each other.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
:huh:...

well everyone has their opinions....

u have a point..junior memebers have grown up... so they post more sense... :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Take best out of worst, and if u can't then simply ignore it.
And what should one do if there is **** all around him? I fail to find anything "best" or even remotely useful in a forum mostly full of useless wars.

The purpose of every war is peace.
....only if people survive in the war!

Useless wars like these will haf heavy casualties in the form of contributing members.... Anyone seen Vishal with "lotsa" windows tips and tricks' posts of late? Anyone seen Choto around since long? Anyone seen Anurag, desertwind etc. with useful linux posts? It will only make them feel not to return to these forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom