Let the Browser Wars begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Firefox 2.0 is almost here, and Microsoft is expected to start pushing out Internet Explorer 7 to users via the Windows Automatic Update software-distribution mechanism by year's end. In short, the browser wars are about to begin again.[/FONT]

Read more

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
I'll update to IE7 only if Valve solves the Problem it has with CS1.6
(Yes, Both are Originals)

Fastlove

Broken In
Depends on the content you are browsing, cause at least on my computer Mozilla has his "glory moments" after 30 tabs are open. It is better then IE in my opinion, but it crashes whenever i least expect it :(

Fastlove

Broken In
If you guys love that much Mozilla Firefox, maybe u can explain smth to me about it's behaviour:

Whenever I leave my computer, I use the sleep key to lock it. I don't close applications(including Mozilla). After a day when I sit at the computer again, mozilla is eating like 400-500 Mb of my RAM and in the end crashes. So why does it grow ?!?

unitechy

Broken In
I too agree.. Opera is the bestest browser available right now.. Some 6 months back i also was using firefox..but used to get some strange problem..the screen used to become unsteady after some browsing time :( then switched to opera and much happy since then

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
well, i also read somewhere in this forum that people has found maximum number of security loopholes in FF, for me its Opera.

@gary4gar: may be u can add a poll as well ;)

eddie

El mooooo
lol @ all the opera guys in here...
You guys make me remember a India vs England cricket match where a few Pakistani spectators came in and started yelling "Jeetega bhai Jeetega...Pakistan Jeetega" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom