less cost decent features laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
guys dad wants to giv 1 of the employees a laptop .... hes looking for a decent config

no writer .... wi-fi support req.
shud hav the normal monitor output option
not acer .... budget 25k but can strtch upto 28k

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i guess the minimum u gotta shell out is 28k + tax. acer is tried and trusted. but i think other than that the only other option is sahara. but since its a new entrant in the market the reliability is the question!

Sourabh

Laptoping
Another vote for Acer. Nothing really beats an Acer for their agressive pricing and budget notebooks in India. Acer is not as bad it sounds or people make out to be. I know 5 people using a budget Acer notebook including myself and have no issues with it. It is a decent buy for budget notebooks, and budget notebooks don't mean cheaply built notebooks. The hardware which it comprised of is cheap and nothing significant but it gets the work done.

You should check out the Celeron 4xx based Aspire 3682NWXCi. It would be the sub 30k notebook currently.

K

krazyfrog

What is the cost of the ultra small Sony VAIO, the one which is around 10 inches wide diagonally? And how much does the sliding VAIO cost?

Pathik

Google Bot
but being cool and being sub 28k are two different things mav

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
what about the HP Compaq M2000 (my cousin bought it for 31+k 2 years ago).

has WiFi, card readers, CD/DVD combo (CD writer)...

they are officially discontinued by HP, but you may still find it in showrooms, todays rate maybe under 29k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom