Learn Game Programming in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

xurjya

Right off the assembly line
As we rapidly march into the 'information age' driven by an ever increasing digital literacy and information technology, not only physical barriers have been transcended to create global communities, but also there is a huge paradigm shift in our cognitive processes. As such, new knowledge and skills have replaced the tool kits of the industrial age and changed the way global trade and commerce is conducted, transformed our means of livelihood, our lifestyles and not the least how we define entertainment. After riding the crest of the IT revolution, India is now poised for the next big thing – the game development revolution. The question is, are we prepared for it?

KODE | academy is established with the mission of popularizing game programming by offering world-class training transcending the barriers of time, distance and cost. Towards that goal, KODE | academy has launched India’s first-ever game programming portal www.kodeacademy.com which offers interactive modules crafted with utmost diligence to be a form of “live education”. Currently the portal offers an online course - 'Introduction to DirectX Graphics'.

Our off-line programme on the fundamentals of game development - ‘Advanced Diploma in Game Development’ is offered at our Bangalore center. Our courses are so designed and delivered that they cover the complete spectrum of entertainment software creation and provide the most comprehensive introduction to game development.

At the heart of the Information Age lies Information Technology, and at the heart of Information technology lies Software. There are three pillars of quality software – Reliability, Efficiency and Maintainability. At KODE | academy, we understand the importance of these three cornerstones of software development and they are embedded in our methodologies and practices.

We welcome you to visit our portal and seek your unflagging support in our humble endeavor. Your invaluable feedback is ardently solicited for our continued efforts to ensure world class quality and creating a vibrant game programming community.

OP
X

xurjya

We request the moderator to move this post to an appropriate section as we believe that the news that we are breaking here is not just for our commercial gain. It is for the benefit of Indian game development industry as well as thousands of game programming enthusiasts who are unable to acquire the skill owing to the lack of such training opportunities other than in the US. First time in India we now have an opportunity to acquire game programming skills in next generation technologies. And therefore this news is for greater benefit to anyone who loves video games.

usurper

Hey i no im new here so i may not have much credibility but xurjya(thats his name modified btw) is not a bot but a real person. i met him just yday and was very impressed with what his institute has to offer. maybe ppl interested in the course should give it a shot.. if ur fast u might get a discount..

anyways on another note for the people hu were inquiring bout game programming, i will be posting an article on my blog soon on the various resources available across the world(ok ill try to be as comprehensive as possible).. will post the link here as soon as im done..

ps dont delete the post it is an ad but not bot generated spam

Disclaimer: i am in no way connected to KODE Academy nor will i recieve any comission or benefit in anyway from this post.. am just doin it out of goodwill.. and also am very inspired to bring abot cahgne in the indian gaming scene..

thx for bearing with me... hehe

The Usurper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom