LCD Prices are coming down soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD3030

Broken In
Hi all :p

LCD prices are going to come down soon around 10% :p . Source: follow this link:

*economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/News_By_Industry/Cons_Products/Diwali_bonanza_Digicams__LCD_monitors_to_get_cheaper/articleshow/2363726.cms

But then, I have bought ~50% components for my PC which I am assembling. LiteON DVD Writer is not available in the market. And now this price drop... god knows how long it will take before the cut is reflected in the market price :mad: After all, when I will be assembling my PC... :confused:

Does anyone know any more on this like when the price cut will come into effect... please enlighten :D

OP
DD3030

DD3030

Broken In
If any of you have purchased an LCD at a lesser price, please let me know :D , I don't know whether to wait or not.....:rolleyes:

cybertragic

Broken In
Can anyone with contacts ask some dealer/distributor or lcd company etc. when're these tax cuts going to be implemented for the consumer and how much of the cut will be passed down to the consumer. If there's going to be a significant change I'll wait before buying a widescreen 19 incher.

OP
DD3030

DD3030

Broken In
cybertragic said:
Can anyone with contacts ask some dealer/distributor or lcd company etc. when're these tax cuts going to be implemented for the consumer and how much of the cut will be passed down to the consumer. If there's going to be a significant change I'll wait before buying a widescreen 19 incher.

Yes, I asked some of them over phone. The reailers don't know (what/when/where/aisa kuch hua nahin...). The dealers are pretending that they don't know, even though it was clear they are supperessing :D . I guess it will take some time, maybe around diwali as one of you suggested, and even then the befefits will be only partially passed on and take some more time :rolleyes:

So, I am not waiting for this :p . What are you doing?

Last edited:

cybertragic

Broken In
DD3030 said:
Yes, I asked some of them over phone. The reailers don't know (what/when/where/aisa kuch hua nahin...). The dealers are pretending that they don't know, even though it was clear they are supperessing :D . I guess it will take some time, maybe around diwali as one of you suggested, and even then the befefits will be only partially passed on and take some more time :rolleyes:

So, I am not waiting for this :p . What are you doing?

Thanks for the info.

Well, although I was planning on not waiting and buying immediately, I ended up buying other stuff and ran out of cash. As it is I have a nice Samsung 793MB 17" CRT so I guess I'll wait for another 1 month or so and buy a better quality model with DVI etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom