Latest OS available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey Guys,

Which is the best and the latest version of Operating System available in India…..... and what is the cost of it.........

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
rohus24 said:
xp
vista will be avaiable by jan 30
dunno abt xp price but shud be around 2500-3000

do u know.... wht will be the vista price????

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Ron said:
Hey Guys,

Which is the best and the latest version of Operating System available in India…..... and what is the cost of it.........
There are so many OS'es available, which do you want?
Best in what sense. Different OS'es have different USP's.

shantanu

Technomancer
I AM RUNNING VISTA and it seems that its pretty good ,, but many service packs are needed to run it properly .. in future

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
now Best is terms of What... its really like cosmetics... many of us likes Linux many like Windows and few (who has ever used one) like MAC .....

personally i liked MAC a lot... :D

then again for me Windows XP was the practical choice... :) but when asked personally i would love to go with a MAC...

shantanu

Technomancer
even on the great cofigs vista seems to be a little heavy and thats because the developers wanted it to be heavy,, only a theme cannot take 4gb of ram and make the system go a little slower.. so yeah SP1 very fast

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Open SuSE, its free, or any other flavour of linux.

If you are not happy or can't live without viruses, spyware and trojan horses you can always buy Windows XP Home @ Rs. 3500 incl VAT.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
vista ultimate price is around 20k including all taxes..and winxp professional is for 5900/- win xp home edition for 3500/- (delhi price)

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Ron said:
Hey Guys,

Ubuntu 6.10
OpenSUSE 10.2
Fedora Core 6
Debian 3.1
Mandriva 2007
and lot more...

All Free of Cost. :)

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey
i want to know which is the latest and the best version of windows xp available in India............. Pls tell me the cost also.........
And Do it have Vista look.................... if not which OS have the vista look .........

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Ron said:
Hey
i want to know which is the latest and the best version of windows xp available in India
windows XP media edition.

i dont know its price.
And Do it have Vista look....................
yes u can use vista look like theme.Infact U can use the vista look like theme on nay version of XP

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
ravi_9793 said:
yes u can use vista look like theme.I

hEY
where can i get the vista theme.........
is it the same one posted by vishal or ...................

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Ron said:
hEY
where can i get the vista theme.........
is it the same one posted by vishal or ...................
there are many vista look like themes available.I have found one in digit CD/DVD only.(I dont rem the month)...If u need that I can upload it for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom