• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

samar123

Broken In
thanx a lot evryone....ne websites u guys know from where i can order??? incase itz not available in nehru place........

samar123

Broken In
desiibond d gigabyte motherboard u mentioned.... wats d difference between GA-MA785GMT-US2H which u mentioned and GA-MA785GMT-UD2H

Krow

Crowman
US2H is a little inferior to the UD2H. the D stands for Durable. All UD series boards come with 100% solid capacitors, which have a much longer life than the electrolytic ones. The US2H has solid capacitors only around the CPU AFAIK, and the rest of the board has the standard electrolytic ones. So technically, the UD board should last longer, overclock better and also will be able to withstand higher temperatures. AFAIK, solid caps don't leak as easily as the electrolytic ones. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
actually both US2H and UD2H are ultra durable boards.

UD2H comes with Dolby Home Theatre

Dolby Home Theater® - Enjoy a Rich Home Theater Surround Sound Experience
Dolby Home Theater places listeners in the middle of the action, giving their PCs a powerful set of tools to deliver a cinema-style experience in vivid surround sound.

* Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
* Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience

Krow

Crowman
Does your board have all solid caps desii? If yes, then the UD2H is a waste of money as audiophiles will buy a sound card and others will not notice the difference anyway. Correct?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
actually both US2H and UD2H are ultra durable boards.

UD2H comes with Dolby Home Theatre

Dolby Home Theater® - Enjoy a Rich Home Theater Surround Sound Experience
Dolby Home Theater places listeners in the middle of the action, giving their PCs a powerful set of tools to deliver a cinema-style experience in vivid surround sound.

* Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
* Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience

Gigabyte Rocks!!! :doublethumb:
& the Gigabyte Factory has all ladies working on manufacturing mobos...8)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@azaad_shri75.

1) there is no use in going for CF enabled board if you are looking for AV editing
2) 8 to 12 gig of RAM?? are you serious?
3) dx11 1gb card for AV editing??
4) Phenom II X4 965 is at 12k but I would prefer core i5 750 at that price.

1) Core i5 750: 10.5k-11k
2) Gigabyte P55 based board: 6.5k to 7k
3) Corsair 2x2Gb DDR3 1333MHz ram: 6k
4) ATI FireGL V5600: around 19k or nVidia quadro FX1500: around 17k.

Do remember that 1Gb or 2Gb VRAM doens't matter for workstation cards.

reason i suggested firegl/quadro is because you are going to do AV editing.

if your editing is limited to 2D then nVidia Quadro NVS295 for 7k is more than enough.

@desiibond

thank you for valuable suggestions, its like this it would used for post production of movies, with 2 x 24" monitors setup and working on max/maya and inventor to make models and animations, so 8gb is my base requirement and occasional gaming for relaxation and fun,
also atleast 2tb hdd space either 1tb each or four 500 gb each or what ever is feasible and it would be connected music instruments like keyboard for compositional work and microphone for recording and dubbing and other relevant, peripherals........

so keeping these in view please suggest a good config , with suitable smps/cabinet and the system should be future proof for at least 3-5 yrs:smile::grin:

Krow

Crowman
That's a unique requirement. Yes, core i5 is the most VFM way to go. Desii's config is nice. For PSU, have a look at Seasonic S12II Bronze 500W @ 5k (3 year warranty) or Corsair VX550W @ 5.8k (5 year warranty). Both are great brands.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

For HDD's have a look at Seagate 7200.12 2x1TB @ 8k. Most suitable for you. Else get the WD Black which is 6k or so for 1TB.

Top Bottom