Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
^^LOL
These are budget PSU's
With Active PFC and Efficiency > 80/85%
Loads of company uses their OEM PSU's..
get those...or tell me budget i get that..
see post on [E]

Krow

Crowman
Besides, the FSP ones are pretty good, although I would not buy them unless I am building a low cost download rig.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, going to Lamington Road tomorrow.
Tell me if any of u want to know price of anything.
I'll ask a few shops and post here.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bought 1TB WD Caviar Green (32MB buffer) for 4.1k. This thing failed to detect in BIOS. Making some intermittent "clitch-clitch" noise. Not a good experience with 1TB HDD. I have to replace it now. :/

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hey, If you could find out the price of Dell s2409w I would be very greatfull.. :)

Thanks!

What Cool G5 has said is correct. You can order from DELL, for 13800. This includes octroi/shipping/tax. (Just received mine yesterday)

Just send a mail to them from their official website, they do the rest.

samar123

Broken In
want a gaming pc..help ppl!!!

budget around 50k-60k max....wat graphics card shud i go for n processor...motherboard, cooling n power needs also....ppl temme...m not dat updated nemore....and wnt b able to upgrade it for 3 yrs...so wana buy d best posssible stuff within dos budget....help guyz....and also were to buy it frm...i liv in delhi...(nehru plce?????)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Phenom II X4 945: 8.5k
Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H: 5.5k
Corsair 2x2Gb 1333MHz DDR3 RAM: 6k
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1Tb: 4k
samsung dvd burner: 1.1k
Cooler Master Elite 335: 2.5k
Corsair VX550W or Tagan BZ500
Sapphire HD5770: 11.5k
Samsung 2233SW or Dell 2209W: 9k-9.5k
Logitech k/b and mouse

samar123

Broken In
thanx a ton desiibond....saw their reviews dey seem pretty gud and at a fair price....but do u hav a better radeon card in mind....in an extra 5-10k??? and all dese r ddr3 rite...?
one more thing...can i get ol of dis in nehru place, delhi??? coz i live in delhi and dnt knw wer else to buy em from......
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
thanx a ton desiibond....saw their reviews dey seem pretty gud and at a fair price....but do u hav a better radeon card in mind....in an extra 5-10k??? and all dese r ddr3 rite...?
one more thing...can i get ol of dis in nehru place, delhi??? coz i live in delhi and dnt knw wer else to buy em from......

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
You can try Nehru Place.
2nd Floor, right hand side, SMC International. He stocks GPU. Else order it from Lynx.com

Krow

Crowman
Yes, he recommended a DDR3 based rig. Better card is HD5850. If you can up your budget, then this is the most VFM card you can get. Its about 17k.

Top Bottom