• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ j1n M@tt - thanks for your suggestion
@ tkin - thanks for the info.

BTW, I'm using same cabinet as tkin is using :p

apacheman

Journeyman
I'd like to assemble a budget pc for my family who stays in hyderabad. i'm currently outside india so i need some help regarding the prices. i've checked some online prices on websites like theitwares.com, but they seem to be far from the actual market prices in hyderabad. My decided config so far is as follows;
AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750+
Biostar A780G M2+ SE
Transcend 2GB 800Mhz
Seagate 160GB SATA
Samsung DVD Writer
The config is a bit constrained because i'd like to be it under a specific budget, around 12k-13k max. including the case.
Can anyone staying in hyderabad help me out with the latest prices please? there's a big computer market in secunderabad named CTC, Parklane. That's a haven for all the geeks and u can get the cheapest actual prices there.
Thanx a lot...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, the prices is a bit high now but what easytern logica told you is seems al right.
BTW, Try M.D. Computers & see if you can get the ram for a little cheaper :p

mvijay

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

I like to start a new thread about my doubts, but as newbie i dont have permissions for this yet.

(but when will the new members have permissions to start a thread of their of own?)
(i couldn't find the details about this in forum FAQ section.)

please tell me the availability and the price of GA-EP45-UD3L in chennai.

Replies much appreciated.

Last edited:

static_x

In the zone
Hi guys,

I like to start a new thread about my doubts, but as newbie i dont have permissions for this yet.

(but when will the new members have permissions to start a thread of their of own?)
(i couldn't find the details about this in forum FAQ section.)

please tell me the availability and the price of GA-EP45-UD3L in chennai.

Replies much appreciated.

see deltapage.com or visit Delta Peripherals @ G-12, Nakoda Plaza, No.17, Narasingapuram St., Mount Rd., Chennai - 600002

You'll get best rates and good service.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi!! any cheap video card with dvi output for my gigabyte G31M S2L mobo??

The cheapest one you can get is a 7300gs ( Rs. 1300 ), 8400GS ( Rs. 1500-1600 ) or a 9400GT ( Rs. 2400 ) ( recommended for ultra cheap HTPC )

But you can get far more better cards by just adding Rs. 1-1.5K more. So 1st post your budget range.

prvprv

Journeyman
The cheapest one you can get is a 7300gs ( Rs. 1300 ), 8400GS ( Rs. 1500-1600 ) or a 9400GT ( Rs. 2400 ) ( recommended for ultra cheap HTPC )

But you can get far more better cards by just adding Rs. 1-1.5K more. So 1st post your budget range.

my budget is < 2000 :mrgreen:.

surinder

Tech addict
XFX GF 8400 256 MB DDR2 @1.6K

Palit GF 8400GS 512MB DDR2 @1.6K

Palit GF9500GT 256MB DDR3 @3.3K (go for it at least if you ask me)

prvprv

Journeyman
Add Rs.400 more & get a palit 9400GT 512MB DDR2. It's better than 8400GS.

how about palit 9400GT super 1GB DDR2??

http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=3651

what will be the performance increase with this one over 512 MB model?

If I run video processing applications, which one will be used? (Proccessor or GPU)??
My CPU has on mobo, 1 hdd, 1 DVD RW, 2 DDR2 RAMs, and 1 chasis fan. Shud I be upgrading my PSU if I installed that GPU?

Thanks in advance:razz:

Top Bottom